Celebrity Cruises Meet & Mingle ??

gerelmx

It would be useful if you said which links you were trying to use instead of just saying they dont work.

My link works perfectly

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-critic-connections

We know the Cruise critic links dont work - that is what the whol thread is about.

I dont know one from lancashire - we now live there and one from yorkshire - Iwas born there. :D :D

I just used this link. It brings me to the page to sign up, but then says that my booking number is incorrect. 😩....oh well! Guess we won't be attending....btw, I am trying to sign up on an iPad if that helps

• 1 year later...

I’m trying to register as well and have done many times in the past but these links are just taking me to a main celebrity site with offers and nothing to do with registering for a meet and mingle. I’m using an I-pad but didn’t think that would make much difference

I haven’t been able to register using Safari (the default iPad browser). I have been able to register using Firefox (on my iPad). FWIW I recently had a captain’s club rep tell me the Celebrity website has compatibility issues with Safari. Good luck:)

FWIW I've had various Captains Club reps tell me the website was having compatibility issues at different times with IE, Edge, Chrome and Firefox?! The following is posted on our Roll Call:

Reminder:Joining the Roll Call does not automatically enroll you to the CruiseConnections Party (Meet and Mingle). Atthis time the best way to sign up is to call 1-844-418-6824 in the US. Outsidethe US send an email to CelebrityOneTouch@celebrity.com with your reservationnumber, name, ship and sail date and ask to be enrolled.

Here's a link to the sign up page:https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-critic-connections.

It works best (as does anything you try to accomplish on the site) using and InPrivate window.

I have no problem registering on my IPad using Safari. The website from the poster above works perfectly.

To do it manually, click on the Community site from CC, which takes you to the Meet and Mingle that is hi lighted. Click on this. Use the drop down for the cruise line you are using, and that will bring you to your registration form.