Adventure panoramic oceanview rooms--worth the extra cost?

Yes, it is around $1000 from 2 insides to 2 panoramic. We have only stayed in promenade (cow suites) or 1 oceanview. Thanks!

I'm ambivalent. I don't think it's a horrible price, but it's not a great price either. I'm also curious if those staterooms get the extra C&A point per night, since they are now under the "suite" heading on Royal's revamped website.

I'm also curious if those staterooms get the extra C&A point per night, since they are now under the "suite" heading on Royal's revamped website.

I was pondering that also as I contemplated booking a PV cabin on Adventure for next year out of PE.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm ambivalent. I don't think it's a horrible price, but it's not a great price either. I'm also curious if those staterooms get the extra C&A point per night, since they are now under the "suite" heading on Royal's revamped website.

Bob - I just found these on Adventure for our cruise next March. They are listed in the oceanview category for that cruise.

Bob - I just found these on Adventure for our cruise next March. They are listed in the oceanview category for that cruise.

Interesting. I wonder when they move from OV to Suite?

Unfortunately they haven't I'm booked in Ocean View Panoramic up to 2019 and they are still a Stateroom category.

Maybe we're talking about different categories. When I look up the price on Adventure for Feb 16, 2009, the VP is listed under suites.