Do you have a favorite 1A on Reflection?

mafig

Never been on one of the slant balconies.

However, if we are able to upgrade from 1B to 1A we might try it this time.

Can you tell me which 1A balconies are most desirable? I'm thinking we probably would prefer facing toward the aft because of wind issues. I know there's a sticky up top, but it has gotten very large, and Reflection is slightly different.

We had 9211 and loved it. We love being able to look forward and out. Nice large balcony, we never noticed wind to be a problem. We have 8228 on our next sailing. Love sailing in 1A's.

As far as the sticky goes there is an easy way to look at the cabins you want. Open up to the first page of the sticky, up on the top right is a Search Forum box. Pop in the cabin number you wish to read about and voila... up comes all the comments on that particular cab in. No need to scroll threw hundreds of entries looking for them.

I was staying away from the Sticky because Reflection is slightly different. Isn't it?

First time considering a 1A. Our last couple of X cruises, we've been in Aqua or Concierge. My dh is one of the few, I know, who did not like Blu. He missed corned beef hash, hash browns for breakfast, and they put "stuff" on his lobster .... lol. Also, I just don't get having a large balcony and no footstool. We also needed the points that Concierge and Aqua provided. Now we don't need them anymore, so I thought I'd see what I've been missing.

We have our first 1A slant booked for the first time in a few weeks. Took the advice of a poster here that said the 1st off the hump is the largest. Looked in up on the "sticky" and there were pics of the cabin we chose. Cannot believe the size of the balcony compared to all the other 1A's. :):):) Happy, happy, happy!

Just off Reflection - we had 2107 which is the first 1A hump cabin after the Canyon Ranch Spa. It was very quiet as most spa traffic is during the day and even then it doesn't tend to affect the corridors. This one is under the Aqua Spa cafe but we heard nothing. The balcony is huge too. It is shaded as under the overhang.

Another vote for 9292. We had that cabin last November and it was excellent' date=' very large balcony and great location overall.[/quote']

Stateroom 9292 is a good one if you like bed by the balcony. If you like bed by the bath, then I would look at 9237 on the Port side.

Staterooms 1605 and 2107 mentioned above are not 1A - they are A1 Aqua Class cabins.