Changing requested table size

Definitely check out the location of your table when you first get on board the ship. Many people were making changes on our last cruise.

On my past two cruises I was not happy with our location. We were tucked away under a staircase for one cruise and the other cruise we were in the middle of the dining room no where near a window. Both times I had requested a table for eight with the intention of wanting to meet people. With my most recent cruise I decided to request a table for six since both of the tables we got of eight were in such undesirable locations IMO.

I doubt my requesting a table of six made any difference at all on my most recent cruise as we were assigned a table of ten but when I saw the location, right next to a window, I was elated! And as it turned out, our table mates were all wonderful, too.

You won't know until you show up on your cruise whether your table will be suitable to you or the number that you requested. Just check it out when you first embark on the ship and hopefully you will be able to change tables if you are not happy with the table assigned you.

This is sort of related to this topic. Several of us in our group have separate reservations for Wonderland on the same night at the same time (5:30 pm). If we go to the restaurant upon boarding, does anyone know if it is possible to get us all combined to one table? I think there are 10 of us. Or should I email ahead of time?

This is sort of related to this topic. Several of us in our group have separate reservations for Wonderland on the same night at the same time (5:30 pm). If we go to the restaurant upon boarding, does anyone know if it is possible to get us all combined to one table? I think there are 10 of us. Or should I email ahead of time?

I think your best bet is to go to the restaurant as soon as you board. Space permitting, they will do what they can.

Is this for assigned dining times or my time dining? We always end up sitting along with my time, we'd love to meet some new people.

The rcldining@rccl.com email address is used for traditional (assigned) dining.

If you are in My Time and want to sit with others, tell the My Time host when you arrive for dinner. You may have to wait a bit for another party who also wants to sit with others.