UK drinks package refund

if i buy the drinks package now can i definately cancel and buy it again at a cheaper price if i see it at a cheaper price??

im just 100% making sure as im in uk on uk site and wondered if its only an american thing the cancelling refunding and buying again of the drinks package

I did it this year, they had a 20% off promotion so I cancelled and rebought (is that even a word). I did the same with my excursions when they had a promo on those too. It took about 10 days for the money ro go back on my card all done through the UK website.

Yes, just cancel and rebook.

If you're really lucky the exchange rate could work in your favour too.... I once got back in a refund more then I had paid! Ker-Ching. [emoji857]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

only if you pay in anything other than £ss.

I cancelled recently when the price dropped from £37 to £30, refunded what I paid. Seven day to be credited.

only if you pay in anything other than £ss.

I cancelled recently when the price dropped from £37 to £30, refunded what I paid. Seven day to be credited.

How do you pay in anything other than gbp?

I've paid 40 a day but have seen it at 35. Hope it goes down again

if i buy the drinks package now can i definately cancel and buy it again at a cheaper price if i see it at a cheaper price??

im just 100% making sure as im in uk on uk site and wondered if its only an american thing the cancelling refunding and buying again of the drinks package

Yep, I did just that a few weeks ago. :D

How do you pay in anything other than gbp?

I've paid 40 a day but have seen it at 35. Hope it goes down again

Because I book via a USA TA.

If you see it cheaper, then cancel and rebook. I would never hold out 'just in case' it dropped further.

Actually it went down from 74.25 cdn to 68.75 cdn for the Deluxe package ... Still to expensive for the Deluxe package. Lets hope there will be a 20% or 30% off soon.... When does these rebate appears before cruises ?

Edited by DANtheFIREMAN