Msc Divina in September

yc cruiser

My wife and I are considering taking our first MSC Divina cruise in late September. Have been on a bunch of cruises before mostly Royal Caribbean. Looking for something different, a little change. I have read a lot of reviews and watched a lot videos. It seems some people love some hate it. I'm a little concerned about a thousand kids on the ship with kids sail free program. what does everyone think. Appreciate any thoughts.

My wife and I are considering taking our first MSC Divina cruise in late September. Have been on a bunch of cruises before mostly Royal Caribbean. Looking for something different, a little change. I have read a lot of reviews and watched a lot videos. It seems some people love some hate it. I'm a little concerned about a thousand kids on the ship with kids sail free program. what does everyone think. Appreciate any thoughts.

We loved the Divina and will be back on her in OCT with the Aurea experience. Please check out my detailed reviews http://thecheerfulcruiser.blogspot.com/search?q=divina

and like my FB page too where I will post updates! https://www.facebook.com/The-Cheerful-Cruiser-1713812358872821/

Late September is a great time to cruise...all the kids are back in school. We have cruised many times in late Sept. early Oct. It is a wonderful way to stretch the summer out. We look forward to seeing you on our very active Roll Call: Divina: Sept. 30th.

We took advantage of the Kids Sail Free program for a summer sailing last year. MSC does a fantastic job keeping kids entertained and out of more adult areas. It didn't feel any worse than sailings that we've taken on other family friendly cruise lines like Royal or Carnival off season, and it definitely didn't feel as if the ship was overrun with kids.

I agree that people either hate it or love it, but from what I've read and personally experienced, most people in the "hate it" Camp are people that expect MSC to be like American cruise lines or people that go with unrealistic expectations. It's a different atmosphere. If you're someone who isn't afraid to get out of your comfort zone and you embrace new experiences and change, you'll love MSC. If you expect it to be "like Royal Caribbean", you may be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Late September is a great time to cruise...all the kids are back in school. We have cruised many times in late Sept. early Oct. It is a wonderful way to stretch the summer out. We look forward to seeing you on our very active Roll Call: Divina: Sept. 30th.

Thank you.Sounds good!

At that time of the year there will not be a lot of kids.

We just got off the Divina last week and expected to have lots of children on our sailing however there were less than 60 in the kids club including our 3 grandchildren . And as previously stated , the staff kept them quite busy and very much under control . I would not worry in the least of the number of children , peak season or otherwise .

We just got off the Divina last week and expected to have lots of children on our sailing however there were less than 60 in the kids club including our 3 grandchildren . And as previously stated , the staff kept them quite busy and very much under control . I would not worry in the least of the number of children , peak season or otherwise .

We sailed early July, there were a lot of children, they certainly weren't under control. Our previous trip was in October and there were hardly any, so September should be similar.