E mailing customer services

lindyloo22

I e-mailed customer services a couple of weeks ago regarding my last cruise back in June, I have still not had an answer. Can anybody suggest another e mail address I could use.

I have been looking at other cruises for next year I was checking price availability etc and was silly another to put my details in and everyday since then I have had an e mail from them they are quick to get in touch when they are after your money but not so quick when you have a problem.

Any suggestions would be appreciated please.

Lyn

I e-mailed customer services a couple of weeks ago regarding my last cruise back in June, I have still not had an answer. Can anybody suggest another e mail address I could use.

I have been looking at other cruises for next year I was checking price availability etc and was silly another to put my details in and everyday since then I have had an e mail from them they are quick to get in touch when they are after your money but not so quick when you have a problem.

Any suggestions would be appreciated please.

Lyn

Just speak to your PCS - They should act for you - that's what the PCS are for, not only to take bookings.

Christopher Edgington and David Noyes receive so many personal e mails nowadays so you may not receive a reply any sooner. I have found the only way for a quick response is to send a message by facebook(only possible if you have an account of course but you usually get a response the same day)

I emailed 6 weeks ago, so sent a reminder after 28 days. Got an apology and they said they'd look into it but still waiting

Given that they have missed their own (and the ABTA) deadline try giving them a reasonable deadline, say another week to reply and then refer it on to ABTA with a side copy to them.

Depending on the issue you have contacted them about you could contact other agencies eg advertising standards or trading standards.

Given that they have missed their own (and the ABTA) deadline try giving them a reasonable deadline, say another week to reply and then refer it on to ABTA with a side copy to them.

Depending on the issue you have contacted them about you could contact other agencies eg advertising standards or trading standards.

Or try phoning the complaints departing stating you are thinking of refering it to ABTA.I ended up phoning about what I felt was the unacceptable wait time for a reply and I had a reply to my email the following day with an apology and the promise of a gift onboard my next cruise.

:)

Or try phoning the complaints departing stating you are thinking of refering it to ABTA.I ended up phoning about what I felt was the unacceptable wait time for a reply and I had a reply to my email the following day with an apology and the promise of a gift onboard my next cruise.

Sorry,department not departing!