Sbp,ebp & hh

Nieuwuser

In order to get your second drink at $2, you first have to purchase one at the regular price. Your SBP package does not qualify for Happy Hour prices; if you want a second, it will count as another drink off your 15 drinik per day limit. When we had the SBP, we never went to Happy Hour because we could have a drink any time we wanted.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

How would one go about getting their happy hour second drink for $2

without losing one of their beverage package daily drink allowance ?

Purchase a drink that exceeds the value limit (e.g. $9 for SBP) and you are off the package. Explain that to your server as you place the order. Never tried this myself but it should work in theory. No idea how to achieve the same with drinks costing under the package threshold.

You'd have to "pay" for the first drink on your room account. Just ask them to ring it that way. You would then have 17 drinks for the price of one + $2. That's kind of a lot of drinks, so decide what you want to prioritize your 15 drink packages on.

Who knows. Maybe you'll get to be The Drunk of the Day!

We had the Signature Beverage Package twice.

Neither time were we allowed to use that package at Happy Hour. We asked both times just to make certain that the rules hadn't changed.

You definitely cannot use the beverage package for happy hour. You pay if you want, but you can't get a $2 drink on top the beverage in your package.

You'd have to "pay" for the first drink on your room account. Just ask them to ring it that way. You would then have 17 drinks for the price of one + $2. That's kind of a lot of drinks, so decide what you want to prioritize your 15 drink packages on.

Who knows. Maybe you'll get to be The Drunk of the Day!

You make me laugh so hard. Hope to meet you some day!

You definitely cannot use the beverage package for happy hour. You pay if you want, but you can't get a $2 drink on top the beverage in your package.

As I said -- we asked the bar staff both times.

Remember that HAL policies differ from ship to ship -- on so many things.

Rarely is anything consistent on HAL ships.

As I said -- we asked the bar staff both times.

Remember that HAL policies differ from ship to ship -- on so many things.

Rarely is anything consistent on HAL ships.

Are you saying that you were not allowed to pay for drinks SEPARATELY? (Which is different from what we were told.) Or that you couldn't use the package at Happy Hour (which is what I'm saying and then we would agree.)