Escape Outside Dining

Boatingmom

Bayamo, La Cucina, Moderno, Cagney's all have outdoor seating. I believe if you're at the Wine Cellar you can order food from Pincho's but I'm not sure. I don't know if you can reserve outdoor space prior but on our cruise last October it seemed space was usually available. A lot of people ate inside where there was a/c, more for humidity rather than heat.

It's been more than a year since we sailed the Escape, but I doubt anything has changed. At that time, you just made a reservation, and then let the hostess know you preferred outdoor seating. It was on a first come basis, but there does not seem to be much demand.

Both times we ate outside, we were pretty much the only people out there. It can be rather windy out there, and a little cool after dark, not to mention it just does not have the same ambiance as the inside. Also keep in mind if you are more than 4, you will have to split up between two tables as they have no tables for larger groups, and the 4 tops are all bolted to the deck and can't be pushed together.

Also keep in mind if you are more than 4, you will have to split up between two tables as they have no tables for larger groups, and the 4 tops are all bolted to the deck and can't be pushed together.

Ha, I was just coming to ask this question about our party of six. Surprised it was answered on a recent post. Thanks!

Thank you for the responses. It looks like we might opt for outside area for the bars only since the outdoor seating is not ideal. One less thing to worry about when Planning. Now to find the best inside ambiance.....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did enjoy LaCucina for outdoor seating for sailaway from Miami. We had the outside almost to ourselves and we could get up and take photos at the rail, etc. It was not too hot.

For all the other venues we asked for window view where possible to take advantage of AC in the caribbean.

Thank you for the responses. It looks like we might opt for outside area for the bars only since the outdoor seating is not ideal. One less thing to worry about when Planning. Now to find the best inside ambiance.....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You'll also have the option of Haven outside seating.