MTD?s

We have My Time Dining for the first time on our T Brilliance Tampa to Amsterdam Cruise. I was wondering how to make the reservations online since my Father and I like to see the shows and dine around 6-6:30 PM. If we book a specialty dining restaurant does the backend computer automatically release our reservation for the MTD for that night?

Also due to my low vision can we ask for a Table for 2 each night by the window? How do we "lock in" the table if we like it. Do we need to speak with the MTD host/hostess during the afternoon of embarkation day like we do for regular dining?

What deck is MTD on the Brilliance?

Thanks so much.

You can make your MTD reservations pre-cruise using your Cruise Planner. If they don't show up in the Cruise Planner now, keep checking. If you make a specialty restaurant reservation, the MTD people will be aware of that.

Speak to the MTD host/hostess to express your table preference. They will do what they can to make it happen, but they cannot guarantee you will have the same exact table each evening.

If you intend to go at 6pm every night you can ask for the same table. Also if you go to see the maitre'd on boarding day you can request a table for two by the window and he will try to oblige

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk