ships in port???

linemancruiser

I've seen several post on this site where people know how many ships will be at port the day they are traveling to that port. How can I find out this information? Cruising with Carnival to Cozumel and Costa Maya in October, I'd like to know the amount of ships at port that day if possible.

Thanks

I first star with what LHT28 said. If I can find the official port schedule that is the most accurate one to use.

Don't be surprised to see a lot of ships in places such as Cozumel. During the peak season you might see five to seven ships.

Keith

I've seen several post on this site where people know how many ships will be at port the day they are traveling to that port. How can I find out this information? Cruising with Carnival to Cozumel and Costa Maya in October, I'd like to know the amount of ships at port that day if possible.

Thanks

I've also used cruisecal.com with good luck.

Costa Maya will at most have two ships. For Cozumel check cozumelinsider .com They publish a weekly cruise schedule.

At Costa Maya it is not problem to go to town to the beaches, there are none near the port. It is very inexpensive to get there and back. Check the port of call board for recommended locations. In Cozumel you will have anywhere from 4 to 8 ships in port. There are many beach clubs available. Again the port of call boards is the best place to check for details about beaches, etc.