MCO to port canaveral shuttle?

MCO to the port? I'd rent a car one-way. I've done it and it's easy. It's about an hour drive. I do believe RC does offer it but I'm not sure how much it is.

RC's shuttle price was $37.50 per person a couple of years ago.

I would also opt for a rental car if we were arriving before sailing day.

RC's shuttle price was $37.50 per person a couple of years ago.

I would also opt for a rental car if we were arriving before sailing day.

I just talked to customer service it's 75 each. Yikes, no thank you.

Not sure about renting a car.

I will look into the Cortrans shuttle. We are arriving 11:30 AM. And I see the last shuttle is 12:30 pm. Will that give us enough time to get to the port/check in etc.

Thanks for the recommendation.

I just talked to customer service it's 75 each. Yikes, no thank you.

Not sure about renting a car.

I will look into the Cortrans shuttle. We are arriving 11:30 AM. And I see the last shuttle is 12:30 pm. Will that give us enough time to get to the port/check in etc.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Was the $75 for round trip?

Arriving same day of the cruise. Flying from JFK and arriving MCO 11:25 am.

Not a lot of leeway for delay with that arrival time. You realize that the cruise line wants you checked-in 90 minutes before scheduled departure. So if you have a 4:30pm departure, that would be 3pm. If everything goes perfectly (luggage delivery, shuttle leaves immediately, no traffic), I'd say the earliest you could expect to get to the cruise terminal would be around 1pm.

You may want to consider either changing to an earlier flight or at least booking a private (not shared) car service.

Not a lot of leeway for delay with that arrival time. You realize that the cruise line wants you checked-in 90 minutes before scheduled departure. So if you have a 4:30pm departure, that would be 3pm. If everything goes perfectly (luggage delivery, shuttle leaves immediately, no traffic), I'd say the earliest you could expect to get to the cruise terminal would be around 1pm.

You may want to consider either changing to an earlier flight or at least booking a private (not shared) car service.

No early flights. I found one direct and that's the best 11:25 am arriving. Others are arriving late 2-5PM so they are no good.

Arriving 1 PM at the cruise terminal might be challenging. I might just have to Uber it. It will cost me $50-60 but will there on time. I will land around 11:25, 30 min to exit, catch a Uber

or wait till 12:30 to get the shuttle.

If I take the shuttle leave 12:30, let's just say 1 pm. Takes 50 min in traffic. I'm aiming to arrive 2:00 pm the latest.

On our one and only sailing from Port Canaveral I arranged for a private shuttle from mco. Our flight was late out of Philly, was late getting to mco, and took nearly 25 minutes just to taxi to it's gate. I was having a panic attack thinking we'd miss our shuttle. While running through the airport to baggage claim, the shuttle service called me to let me know they were fully aware of the flight not being on time. My panicking was for nothing. I was so relieved.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Forums mobile app

Arriving same day of the cruise. Flying from JFK and arriving MCO 11:25 am.

Yikes!!! I would be beyond stressed arriving that late on the day of sailing!! :o:o

I would definitely have pre-arranged transportation set up!!

I do hope you have a wonderful cruise!!

Yikes!!! I would be beyond stressed arriving that late on the day of sailing!! :o:o

I would definitely have pre-arranged transportation set up!!

I do hope you have a wonderful cruise!!

Not stressed or worried. It should be ok. Planning on taking Uber.

Thanks,

Not stressed or worried. It should be ok. Planning on taking Uber.

Thanks,

The Uber is not the stress point. The flight is. Will you be checking a bag? Add the time for waiting for baggage to be unloaded and for you to get it.

No early flights. I found one direct and that's the best 11:25 am arriving. Others are arriving late 2-5PM so they are no good.

Arriving 1 PM at the cruise terminal might be challenging. I might just have to Uber it. It will cost me $50-60 but will there on time. I will land around 11:25, 30 min to exit, catch a Uber

or wait till 12:30 to get the shuttle.

If I take the shuttle leave 12:30, let's just say 1 pm. Takes 50 min in traffic. I'm aiming to arrive 2:00 pm the latest.

It won't be 30 minutes to exit if you have to wait for luggage.

The Uber is not the stress point. The flight is. Will you be checking a bag? Add the time for waiting for baggage to be unloaded and for you to get it.

We will have a carry on and bag pack. We might have to check a big bag but given the tight schedule might have to skip that.

Highly recommend Cortrans. Used them back to MCO because of a flight that Royal Caribbean said was too early. We carried our own bags off and got to the airport in plenty of time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums