NCL Shareholder bonus

tempus137

I have seen several mentions on CC about a shareholders bonus. 2 questions.

1- Is there a minimum number of shares that you have to own?

2- What exactly do you get as a bonus?

Thanks.

100 shares

$100 obc on a 7 day cruise. I believe more for longer.

Just google it and you can get more details

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

I have seen several mentions on CC about a shareholders bonus. 2 questions.

1- Is there a minimum number of shares that you have to own?

2- What exactly do you get as a bonus?

Thanks.

Minimum is 100 shares, the bonus depends on length of cruise. $100 OBC for a 7 day cruise

http://www.nclhltdinvestor.com/static-files/23c8691e-2da7-4595-b132-a6ad137cf7f6

I believe that other cruise lines offer a similar deal - so it is not just NCL.

Also note that NCL is NOT paying quarterly dividends unlike other cruise lines.

I.E. 100 shares at a quarterly dividend of $0.25 a share =s $100 annual dividend.

One nice feature is that for every cruise of 7 days you can claim the $100 OBC

as long as you are a shareholder of record - so claim your no yield dividend in OBC.

,,,, after it nose dived and crashed a couple of years ago. It still has not recovered to where it use to be.

But if you had bought NCLH at $31 like you said a couple years ago, you are doing pretty good.:D. And having taken over 10 cruises on NCL the past 2 years the share holder credit goes to paying my Cruise Next credits. More free money. Between the share holder and cruise next programs I have received over $2500 of free money towards my NCL cruises. Happy to say I just sold NCLH last week when it hit $60.:)

Take the money and run. I will buy again when I am ready to cruise again.

• 5 months later...
But if you had bought NCLH at $31 like you said a couple years ago, you are doing pretty good.:D. And having taken over 10 cruises on NCL the past 2 years the share holder credit goes to paying my Cruise Next credits. More free money. Between the share holder and cruise next programs I have received over $2500 of free money towards my NCL cruises. Happy to say I just sold NCLH last week when it hit $60.:)

Take the money and run. I will buy again when I am ready to cruise again.

Do you know how long is takes from applying for the onboard credit to benign informed that it will be on your onboard account please? Do NCL email you prior to the cruise? Thanks for your help.

Do you know how long is takes from applying for the onboard credit to benign informed that it will be on your onboard account please? Do NCL email you prior to the cruise? Thanks for your help.

I emailed the form to shareholderbenefit@ncl.com on Wednesday.

Today I received a phone call & voice mail stating that the credit would be applied. An updated amenity confirmation arrived in my inbox about an hour later. It's Sunday, so I was very surprised.

I emailed the form to shareholderbenefit@ncl.com on Wednesday.

Today I received a phone call & voice mail stating that the credit would be applied. An updated amenity confirmation arrived in my inbox about an hour later. It's Sunday, so I was very surprised.

Thanks very much for your help. I emailed the form a week ago and haven't heard anything yet.

In five applications, I've had one voicemail letting me know the $100 OBC has been applied and had one email letting me know. Usually it just appears on my account. The cruise has to be fully paid so I don't send in the letter until that happens (90 day window which I think is getting longer). Then in a couple weeks, the credit is granted. It has worked fine for the past 3 cruises and is showing in the summary on the next two. I've sent the documentation in via US mail.

In five applications, I've had one voicemail letting me know the $100 OBC has been applied and had one email letting me know. Usually it just appears on my account. The cruise has to be fully paid so I don't send in the letter until that happens (90 day window which I think is getting longer). Then in a couple weeks, the credit is granted. It has worked fine for the past 3 cruises and is showing in the summary on the next two. I've sent the documentation in via US mail.

My cruise is not fully paid & the credit was still applied. If that was once a requirement, I don't think it is one any longer.

My cruise is not fully paid & the credit was still applied. If that was once a requirement, I don't think it is one any longer.

Thanks for that comment. Maybe it once was or it could have been a "fig newton" of my imagination. But it certainly doesn't say anything on the website about that restriction now. So, I just printed out the statement and form and will send it in today for a planned October cruise on the Bliss.

I really learn much by reading here. Sometimes it can be a bit humbling. :)

Thanks again!