Hangers

lakada

That relative to what your expectations are? If your on a 3-4 day cruise it may just be enough. However, on longer cruises with more items to hang up, it may not be enough.

If you need more, you grossly overpacked. But you can always get more from the steward.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks to the nice people who answered my question without being rude. The purpose of the question was to determine if we needed to pack our own hangers. Telling me if I needed more I had grossly overpacked, or to bring my own, were childish comments.

Thanks to the nice people who answered my question without being rude. The purpose of the question was to determine if we needed to pack our own hangers. Telling me if I needed more I had grossly overpacked, or to bring my own, were childish comments.

I hit a nerve🤣

Lister, often has been quoted to say " those you can't read words in their proper context, usually express anger as a show of immaturity"

I Don't believe OP read your response without bias. I see nothing wrong or "snarky" in your post.

Love the quote.

Lister, often has been quoted to say " those you can't read words in their proper context, usually express anger as a show of immaturity"

I Don't believe OP read your response without bias. I see nothing wrong or "snarky" in your post.

Love the quote.

Thanks my friend. I know I can be a jerk. But being called out, when I was not being one. Very ironic[emoji848]

OP, your family of four will be fine. As others have said and I will confirm, if you need more just ask your room steward. I have found Carnival rooms to be set up with a good amount of storage. Inside the closet are shelves. Under the couch were drawers. The bedside tables are drawers and under the TV were shelves.

I also wanted to thank you. When I saw your post, "Hangers", this reminded me how much I loved the hangers at the Residence Inn prior to our cruise. They had plastic hangers with clips (probably meant for a skirt) but worked great for air drying my unmentionables. I did happen to bring several clothes pins with me, so I was still able to use the hangers Carnival provided, but next go round if I can fit them, I might bring two of the hangers I described. Otherwise, I will be stopping by a store to pick up my liquids (can't go 2 weeks without decent shampoo and conditioner), so maybe I will wait until them and just donate them to Carnival when I am done.

funinthesun1964 - people love cruising after you.

On my last cruise, the previous cruisers left their hangers and it was such a nice surprise. We had plenty of hangers to have a section to hang up the wet clothes to dry out (they never seem to dry completely on the shower line). I brought of few of my own, so I left those to add to the collection.

I bring extra "junky" hangars (like you get from the dry cleaners, etc) and then just leave them at the end of the trip. Then maybe the next person could use them, or they could throw them away.

Same thing I pack shirts on the junky hangers and it makes unpacking a breeze...also hate those annoying hangers they have on board.

Cheers and happy cruising.