Suite Amenities

KAKcruiser

Here's a link to a list of suite perks, which is consistent with our experience on the 5/29 Western Caribbean itinerary on the Caribbean Princess: http://home.comcast.net/~w.coleman43/perks.html

With the heat and humidity (something we Southern Californians aren't used to), it was great to be able to take advantage of the laundry service and to change shirts regularly and often.

It's just the initial setup for the minibar. Includes 8 of the small bottles of spirits, a couple of beers, and a few sodas.

The preferred anytime dining comes in handy for last-minute reservations for PC dining. ID yourself as a suite passenger (when calling conscierge for a reservation) , and they'll do whatever they can to get you the time you want. For the specialty dining, however (Sabatini's and Sterling), there are only so many tables, and if they're booked, there's not a lot they can do to accomodate you.

We really enjoyed the free laundry/dry cleaning/pressing and used it often. In before 9 AM, delivered by 5 same day. Even sent a heavy winter jacket to be cleaned and it came back looking like new. Be sure to order your free chocolate covered strawberries. They are delicious with your complimentary glass of champagne. Our mini bar consisted of 2 airline sized bottles of: canadian club, vodka, gin, and congnac (sp?), plus imported beer, bottles of water, perier (sp?), cans of tonic, coke and sprite. We enjoyed all of it.

Enjoy!

Lynda

For those of you who enjoy hot chocolate, we also had large pots of it sent up. Yummy, yummy, can't wait to go back. Our suite was from an upgrade. That probably won't happen again, but it sure spoiled us.

Lynda

Are these suite perks for ALL suites on all the Princess ships? Mini suites on the Golden? I hope so -- how do you get them to change the liquor in the bar to be bottles of what you would rather have? Such as, my DH drinks bourbon and neither of us drinks gin??? Thanks for the link - it was great!

Kathy,

Every evening, the room steward will leave a card for you to fill out with your choices for the next day's canapes. Chocolate covered strawberries are one of the choices (always there, I believe). If for some reasons the strawberries aren't listed, I'd just write them in--you're in a suite, and I'm sure you'll be accomodated!

Enjoy!

Kathy,

GandGin is correct, the choc. covered strawberries are on the canapes menu every day. However, on both formal nights our cabin steward brought us a different kind than those on the menu. The strawberries were especially plump and sweet and the chocolate covering was to die for. Yummy, yummy. Another really good canape in my opinion is the whipped cream cheese mousse on pumpernickel rounds. Super You will also get big fluffy robes to use and nice, complimentary slippers with Princess logo, to take home. The suites definitely have their luxuries.

Enjoy,

Lynda

Archived