ms Eurodam and ms Nieuw Amsterdam in Juneau August 28, 2017

Scrapnana

At the moment I'm in Plattsburg, NY. I disembarked the Grande Caribe Friday in Rhode Island and drove up to my family's original homestead 20 miles south of Montreal for the weekend. I took the short trip to Plattsburg today and have an 09:30 interview in the morning at the border with CPB and Immigration Canada to renew my NEXUS card, then will head home through my birthplace of Syracuse and alma mater Binghamton University. Be home Wednesday night.

Roy

Eurodam sliding gently up to the dock.

I don't think NA is going to make her docking time.

I remember last year on the Kennecott we had an extended hold on the Inside passage waiting for traffic. I wonder if that happens to cruise ships sometimes as well. Eurodam doesn't face that going around the outside.

Roy

I saw the guy standing . missed the toss.

The Grande Caribe was great although the schedule turned almost backwards. We DOCKED in downtown Newport and were also right there with the guys like Serengeti.

Roy

Great look of the forward line handlers taking the slack out of one of the heaving lines and then placing one of the breast lines over and on the bollard.

The dude in the shorts is Dennis. You can hear his Harley and him arriving on the webcam at times ;)

I saw the guy standing . missed the toss.

The Grande Caribe was great although the schedule turned almost backwards. We DOCKED in downtown Newport and were also right there with the guys like Serengeti.

Roy

Sounds like a nice experience! Does she have a 100% U.S. crew?