LIVEish, 9 Days on Anthem (8/31/2017 or 31/8/2017 better yet August 31, 2017)

chandom

Been having some time thinking... Going to admit I'm now having dinner burn out eating at all these Speciality restaurants.

So far

CK, Jamie's, Izumi, Wonderland, and Chops

Upcoming

Solarium Bistro (our request), CK, Chef's Table, and Chops (planned, thinking of changing).

Subject of the drink package: With this being a port intensive and cool weather cruise. Not much in the way of daytime drinking has occurred. At night most consumption has been at dinner. When not completely stuffed, the fun moved to Michael's.

Sent from a mobile device

Been having some time thinking... Going to admit I'm now having dinner burn out eating at all these Speciality restaurants.

So far

CK, Jamie's, Izumi, Wonderland, and Chops

Upcoming

Solarium Bistro (our request), CK, Chef's Table, and Chops (planned, thinking of changing).

Subject of the drink package: With this being a port intensive and cool weather cruise. Not much in the way of daytime drinking has occurred. At night most consumption has been at dinner. When not completely stuffed, the fun moved to Michael's.

Sent from a mobile device

Interesting insights, Michael, thanks.

What was your take on Wonderland?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Portland has a lot of shopping and dining within easy walking distance. We did a foodie tour booked off the ship and got to walk around. Didn't see much outside of a 1mi radius of the port which is disappointing for me, but the weather didn't make venturing out after our tour a smart option.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yup...11 AST is the scheduled time. We were docked by 1045 but they won't clear everyone to leave the ship til they get the immigration into Canada stuff settled. They collect passports from passengers that need to go through the process and then they have them go to the main dining room in the morning. They were calling passenger names and even did the announcement into the staterooms. The only other announcement I have heard from the cabin was for the muster drill.

PRE CHECK?????

WE are D+ but havnt sailed RCCL in 7-8 years--

thanks FRANK

He did mean airport TSA. However the cruise port checkin looked like it was going smoothly. Checkin with someone using a tablet and then take your printed from home sail & sign and go through security.