eating lunch on embarkation day AND upgraded restaurants.

Snuffy27

Are restaurants open on embarkation day (Seattle - Eurodam) before leaving port?

We received upgrades to Pinnacle and Canaletto in our promotional package. Does it include everything on the menus or is there additional charge for certain items?

The main dining room will be open for lunch as will the Lido buffet. The Pinnacle Grill and Tamarind will not be.

Use your free meals for dinner. More bang for the buck.

The only supplement that I know of is the whole Maine Lobster in the Pinnacle.

Are restaurants open on embarkation day (Seattle - Eurodam) before leaving port?
The Canaletto is never open for lunch and the PG is not on embarkation day. Both are open for dinner. The PG has extra cost items but it does not matter if you got the meal on a promotion or are paying for it yourself. No extra cost items in the Canaletto ... at least not the last time I was in one.

The Pinnacle Grill and Tamarind will not be.
I think you meant to say Canaletto, as that was what OP asked, but I'll add that the Tamarind is never open for lunch any more. Edited by jtl513

The main dining room will be open for lunch as will the Lido buffet. The Pinnacle Grill and Tamarind will not be.

Use your free meals for dinner. More bang for the buck.

The only supplement that I know of is the whole Maine Lobster in the Pinnacle.

and the caviar is supplement and I believe the crabs legs still and that monstrous 2 pound steak although I still cannot fathom one person eating that ;)

Lots to choose from on the regular menu

I did once! :D I kinda waddled rather than walked for a while afterward. :o

:eek::') I don't if you remember this one or not but..."I can't believe you ate the whole thing ". ;p

I think I said that a dozen times the night I ate the steak! :')

:'):D I can believe it. Hey, I can barely get all of the smallest filet down. My hat is off to you :hearteyes:

We received upgrades to Pinnacle and Canaletto in our promotional package. Does it include everything on the menus or is there additional charge for certain items?

Besides the main dining room and Lido for lunch on embarkation, there is also the Dive In (hamburgers and hot dogs) and the New York Pizza where you can eat.

What about the caviar? Wasn't it offered?

It was on our Rotterdam cruise in April/May KK. $70 IIRC. (or in that vicinity). Still a good deal if you like caviar.

I am picturing a few of us enjoying it on the P'dam next year ;)

The President's cut steak in the PG is 36 ounces of rib steak. My PG waiter in Alaska last year said that he served 7 of the steaks during a repositioning cruise and most were eaten down to the bone.

During the kitchen tour, I saw the raw version of the steak and it was the size of my forearm. It would be great if someone could post a picture of a cooked one.

The President's cut steak in the PG is 36 ounces of rib steak. My PG waiter in Alaska last year said that he served 7 of the steaks during a repositioning cruise and most were eaten down to the bone.

During the kitchen tour, I saw the raw version of the steak and it was the size of my forearm. It would be great if someone could post a picture of a cooked one.

I am always happy to answer a request from another CC member. This isn't the best picture but the good one has another person in it and I wouldn't post that without permission.

b83781c0052bbcda6bb3a06d212cbbf8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am always happy to answer a request from another CC member. This isn't the best picture but the good one has another person in it and I wouldn't post that without permission.

Thanks for the picture, Sapper. It may or may not be the best, but it certainly is good enough for me to see that there is a whole lot of meat there! Add in all the extras that are served (including those delicious rolls before the main event), and I don't know how anyone could finish it.

I would miss the part cut away from the bone, though. Some of that meat is the best eating. Wonder what they do with the parts the chefs cut off? I am sure it's used somehow.

You should have stopped by our table the night we were all there, and taken a photo, because we had it. Absolutely wonderful, but not for just one person. The serving of it by the PG Manager adds to the experience, as does the service and conversation with our favourite PG server.

You should have stopped by our table the night we were all there, and taken a photo, because we had it. Absolutely wonderful, but not for just one person. The serving of it by the PG Manager adds to the experience, as does the service and conversation with our favourite PG server.

Now you have me intrigued ;p Was Clifford on your cruise?? Lucky you if he was.