Escape terminal check in questions

t-bird.tim

Can you check in at a different terminal than what you are assigned? We are assigned terminal B and my Sister in law is assigned terminal C. We are arriving around the same time from different directions and would like to meet up before boarding the ship. Any good spots to meet up?

Escape is a huge ship and she is parked alongside both Terminals B and C.

Alternate decks are assigned to one terminal and other decks to the other. It means you and your SIL are on different decks. You cannot check in at the terminal you are not assigned to because your cruise card will be at the other terminal.

Each terminal has different gangway onto the ship, so you will have to meet somewhere on the ship.

Can you check in at a different terminal than what you are assigned? We are assigned terminal B and my Sister in law is assigned terminal C. We are arriving around the same time from different directions and would like to meet up before boarding the ship. Any good spots to meet up?

Terminals are assigned by odd and even decks. You can try to move to either. Your keys are in one terminal only, and security will stop you if you go to the wrong terminal.

One option that may or may not work (it has worked for some but not others) is to have NCL link the two reservations. Once linked, both will be assigned to the same terminal.

Double, triple, and quadruple check before you try to board to make sure that things are done correctly.

Not always true. On another thread one large family of 10 had several members check in one terminal and others in the other terminal, even though all their reservations were linked.

Thanks everyone. I think we will just meet up on the ship. What deck do we board on?

Not sure, but I would not pick anywhere near the boarding area to meet up. Too busy and some areas might be blocked to deal with the passengers boarding.

I think a good place to meet up is the Grand Staircase as it's easily recognizable and pretty much straight in. If you're concerned about crowding you could meet at the bottom on deck 6. Headliners is right there. That area was not crowded at all when we boarded. Also, avoid elevators at all costs during embarkation if you're able.

Not always true. On another thread one large family of 10 had several members check in one terminal and others in the other terminal, even though all their reservations were linked.
A group of ten....might be asking a bit much.:p

For 1 or 2, it can work if the PCC follows through with the request. It's hit or miss but worth a try.