Princess cays

abby1257

I was there last Friday. Plan on writing a brief review this weekend.

Nice, but not as nice as HMC. Didn't expect it to be, since I consider HMC to be a true island paradise!

Still, had a nice day there and wouldn't hesitate to book an itinerary that included a stop there.

I was there last Friday. Plan on writing a brief review this weekend.

Nice, but not as nice as HMC. Didn't expect it to be, since I consider HMC to be a true island paradise!

Still, had a nice day there and wouldn't hesitate to book an itinerary that included a stop there.

looking forward to your review as I am there shortly if it still there.

Any updates on how Princess Cays survived Irma?

Irma has not reached the Bahamas, yet. And if the new track holds the majority of the 600+ islands and cays that make-up that nation will only have varying degrees of the outer band winds and some heavier than normal rain.

Here is an article on which islands have been hit, only missing Cuba as the storm had not fully reached there at publication.

http://time.com/4933182/hurricane-irma-islands-caribbean-bahamas/

For those that prefer a keyword search instead of clicking the link try "The Islands Hit By Hurricane Irma".

Someone may know first hand, but no where else does carnival accept cheers or soda cards on land...even half moon cay which is Carnivals own island so I would bet NO.

I was on Half Moon Cay a few years back and you could...use your sign and sail card....not sure about cheers, thx

I was there a few weeks ago. No on Cheers. It was ok, don't do like I did and think it was it's own private island because it is not. the island it is at is 110 miles long and has 4 international airports. I got a cabana it was nice. You will get a cooler in your cabana, so if you have cheers try to find a bartender that will give you your beers unopened and take them off with you and put them in your cooler. The beach was ok, it was built up with a retaining wall to keep the sand in. the water was rocky. Not near as nice a Half Moon Caye.