Great Escapes Sale Starting Soon

Coffeeluvr05

Great Escapes Sale (September 12 - November 16, 2017)

Help your clients ditch their day-to-day with the Great Escapes Sale. They can cruise to our great destinations at a huge discount. No matter their vacation style, there's somewhere they'll love to sail from Fall 2017 - Spring 2018.

• Save up to $1,000 per stateroom†

• Plus, reduced fares for 3rd & 4th guests*

†Up to $1,000 off per stateroom (up to $500 per guest) is based on a discount off applicable Launch Fares on a space-available basis at time of booking on select sailings. Launch Fares are offering fares and may not have been in effect for the past 90 days or resulted in actual sales in all categories. Intermediate discounts may have been taken and fares may remain at discounted levels after this promotion.

*Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking. Fares for other categories may vary. Fares are per guest, non-air, cruise- or cruisetour-only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth-berth guests. Reduced Fares for 3rd & 4th Guests are based on a discount off applicable 1st & 2nd Guest Launch Fares. This offer has limited space regardless of cabin availability and may not be combinable with any other public, group or past guest offers, including Air discounts. Offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Please refer to princess.com/sale for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all bookings

Note: For assistance reserving a wheelchair-accessible stateroom, please call 1-800-774-6237.

Offer expires: November 16, 2017

Reference promotion code: Q9-.

[emoji767]2017, Princess Cruise Lines, Ltd. Ships of Bermudan and British registry.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you know which voyages or regions are in this one or perhaps it'll be for all voyages in this coming fall and spring?

Yes, but I don't know how to post it here. It doesn't look like ALL itineraries are included. My upcoming trip in November isn't included. There are LOTS that are though.

Sounds like Sun Drenched savings sale with a new name, however it doesn't say whether the deposit is nonrefundable.

That's what it appears to be to me but hopefully it'll be beneficial to some passengers.

I found a flyer with a couple of examples & hopefully it's viewable.

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/sales_marketing/Promotions%20&%20LTO/PC_GE_StartsSoon_e-flyer%2008-2017%20-%20US.PDF

That's what it appears to be to me but hopefully it'll be beneficial to some passengers.

I found a flyer with a couple of examples & hopefully it's viewable.

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/sales_marketing/Promotions%20&%20LTO/PC_GE_StartsSoon_e-flyer%2008-2017%20-%20US.PDF

Thanks for this...was contemplating booking a Mexico cruise for March 2018 so looks as if it might be included in this sale. Fingers crossed.....

Thanks for this...was contemplating booking a Mexico cruise for March 2018 so looks as if it might be included in this sale. Fingers crossed.....

You're welcome & fingers crossed! (yn)

Here's a link to the flyer in CAD:

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/sales_marketing/Promotions%20&%20LTO/PC_GE_StartsSoon_e-flyer%2008-2017%20-%20CAD.PDF

Here is the fare chart. I hope this works...

Thanks very much for this. Disappointing to me as I was waiting for this sale, but my Feb Regal cruise is the same price (within a couple of dollars) that I paid under the sun drenched "sale" . Since final payment isn't until December, I am hoping there could be a great post-Thanksgiving sale or a cyber-Monday sale.

Hopefully it is a good deal for others though.

on the website i clicked on 'great escapes' sale and what came up were cruises with the 'sun drenched' sale logo, so i agree: same sale, different name.

My recent experiences have been that such "sales" are mostly adding a name to their standard prices.

Some passengers may get a lower price but now price drops outside of promotions for my cruises are nonexistent.

My recent experiences have been that such "sales" are mostly adding a name to their standard prices.

Some passengers may get a lower price but now price drops outside of promotions for my cruises are nonexistent.

I just booked a b2b with the 3 for 3 for March 2019 (same as I have in 2018) some very good deals

I just booked a b2b with the 3 for 3 for March 2019 (same as I have in 2018) some very good deals

We also booked Spring 2019 cruises (also Fall 2017/Summer 2018) with 3 for Free. But promotions such as Great Escape & Sun Drenched haven't been good for our cruises.

Recently the 3 for Free has easily provided our best net cost which is valid in all types of cabins.

Edited by Astro Flyer

We also booked Spring 2019 cruises (also Fall 2017/Summer 2018) with 3 for Free. But promotions such as Great Escape & Sun Drenched haven't been good for our cruises.

Recently the 3 for Free has easily provided our best net cost which is valid in all types of cabins.

I was under the impression that 3 for Free were only applicable to balcony cabins and above? You say that is not always the case?

I was under the impression that 3 for Free were only applicable to balcony cabins and above? You say that is not always the case?

Every year I've booked using 3 for Free it included all types of cabin. The recently ended S+S was for balcony or higher types of cabin.

We rebooked our June 2018 obstructed oceanview cabin...lower fare with OBC & free tips. :D