Additional shore excursions once onboard?

PoolSlider

Are there additional shore excursions offered once we get onboard? We are on the Sunfarer cruise mid November. I'm feeling a little "blah" about many of the options online and due to the nature of our port arrival and departure times...not sure we could find a local operator. We tend to like a bit more action but we aren't zipliners at all.

i have had similar experiences regarding ship excursions as those who have already posted in that rarely are new tours offered.

But often we find excursions at the port-of-call pier which differ significantly from what the ship is offering; these folks are well aware of the ship's departure time and will plan tours accordingly.

Viator is another option to explore ahead of time, and they guarantee return to the ship prior to departure. m--

As others have noted, additional departure times may be added, but I haven't seen new tours added. The only exception to this is that many times on departure/arrival days when we have been on back-to-back cruises, some local excursion may be offered for those staying onboard and continuing on with the next cruise. We receive a notice in our stateroom with these excursion offerings. They are always a welcome surprise.