How do you handle charging your devices??

MichFish

You guys must pack way more electronics than we do.

Two iPads (rarely get used), two iPhones, maybe a battery for the DSLR camera and yet I don't think I've ever had the need to make sure every item is charing all at once.

I personally have a cell phone, bluetooth speaker, FitBit and portable charger that I need to charge, so actually less than you. The cell phone is the only thing that uses an outlet and the rest I charge via USB. The PowerCube is great because I can get it all done at once if I want, but what I like most about it is I can turn 1 euro outlet that would normally not be used into 4 usable US outlets and 2 USB outlets.

I guess I am in the camp with way too many electronic devices, although even with three of us in one cabin on our last cruise we managed it. Between my wife, daughter and I we had:

3 cell phones, although we rarely carried them.

2 iPads we kept charged for reading Kindle books

DSLR camera (two batteries)

GoPro camera (four batteries)

Laptop (I take lots of photos and video and stay on top of transferring all of them to a portable hard drive and doing a little editing when I feel like it.)

CPAP for me

Oh, and an extra battery pack I can use when out and about if the GoPro battery or my cell phone needs some juice.

Even with all of that we managed to get by with just the two power outlets. Granted it did take a little juggling of plugs but not too bad.

I've had one of those Anker multi-port numbers melt down at work. This was a few years ago, and digging through reviews on Amazon at the time revealed other people with the same problem (unit overheats to the point of melting the plastic casing and dies). Could have been a bad manufacturing run, and as I say it was several years ago now.

According to the manufacturer the product I linked does not have surge protection, however maybe you're more informed about said product than the company that manufactured it.

Or maybe the manufacturer said it is a surge protector????

Part Number4220BL/USOUPCItem Weight4 ouncesProduct Dimensions3.9 x 2.5 x 2.5 inchesItem model number4220BL/USOUPCColorCobalt BlueItem Package Quantity1CertificationNoIncluded ComponentsPowercube Original Usb Surge ProtectorBatteries Included?NoBatteries Required?No

Or maybe the manufacturer said it is a surge protector????

Part Number4220BL/USOUPCItem Weight4 ouncesProduct Dimensions3.9 x 2.5 x 2.5 inchesItem model number4220BL/USOUPCColorCobalt BlueItem Package Quantity1CertificationNoIncluded ComponentsPowercube Original Usb Surge ProtectorBatteries Included?NoBatteries Required?No

You're posting product information for a different product than the one I linked as a way to try to prove your point and prove me wrong? Bless your heart.