Website won't let me price a new cruise!!!

antnjen

I have a cruise purchased and held on Oasis for next June. It has been linked to my Crown and Anchor profile. I would like to continue to price alternate cruises online, as we're still quite a way off. However, when I go to RC's website and select the plan a new cruise tab, a new, blank window opens but nothing else. I have tried everything!! I've restarted my laptop, tried from other devices, etc. Has anyone else had this happen? I can see my current cruises and can navigate the site once I have logged in, but even then I can't search for new cruises. Weird! Any help would be appreciated!!!

I have a cruise purchased and held on Oasis for next June. It has been linked to my Crown and Anchor profile. I would like to continue to price alternate cruises online, as we're still quite a way off. However, when I go to RC's website and select the plan a new cruise tab, a new, blank window opens but nothing else. I have tried everything!! I've restarted my laptop, tried from other devices, etc. Has anyone else had this happen? I can see my current cruises and can navigate the site once I have logged in, but even then I can't search for new cruises. Weird! Any help would be appreciated!!!

Try a different browser. Try private browsing mode.

On Chrome on a Windows machine, you can clear your cookies for a particular site fairly easily. First, go to the website for which you want to clear the cookies.

1. In the address bar, directly to the left of the URL of the page, click on the 'i' that has a circle around it.
  2. Underneath 'Cookies' click the link that'll say 'XX in use.'
  3. In the popup box press remove until the white box in the middle is empty.
  4. Press close at the bottom of the popup box and reload your webpage.

Edited by Hey Tina

On Chrome on a Windows machine, you can clear your cookies for a particular site fairly easily. First, go to the website for which you want to clear the cookies.

1. In the address bar, directly to the left of the URL of the page, click on the 'i' that has a circle around it.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! That worked!!!!! :)(y)

What a great response! I consider myself pretty "tech savvy," but have always gone into the "remove individual cookies" option and scrolled through to delete. This shortcut will save me a lot of time. Thanks!

What a great response! I consider myself pretty "tech savvy," but have always gone into the "remove individual cookies" option and scrolled through to delete. This shortcut will save me a lot of time. Thanks!

You're welcome. I'm really tech savvy as well (been using the internet for almost 20 years) and I just figured that out in 2017. We're all still learning.