PLEASE PLEASE Stop Calling Me!!!

shof515

How do i get Carnival to stop calling me to book a future cruise? I never had a PVP or any other person assigned to me as i usually book all of my previous cruises online. They are calling both my house number and my cell phone about 2-3 times per day.

They did this to me as well. They actually disclosed a "surprise" upcoming cruise to my wife when she answered the phone and they wanted to know if she "had any questions about your upcoming cruise." I came home to "are we going on a cruise?" I sent a Facebook message to John Heald and the calls stopped. No calls. No problems (but also no chance of upsell). Actually, I sent a very passive-aggressive message to him, telling him to please thank the employee that let the cat of the bag, since I was having a hard time figuring out how to surprise her. He got the point...

Book a cruise and the calls will stop [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Agreed. At least thats what worked for me. lol. It never failed that every time I would sign on to the website, I would get several phone calls that day. Ive kept a cruise booked for the last two years and havent had a call since.

Book a cruise and the calls will stop [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ha! That's why I did. No calls after booking (online with Carnival, not with a PVP who keeps calling).

Also tried to change my phone number in my profile, but whomever calls must still have it on file so they kept calling even after I fake numbered them. Gahhh!

I had to giggle when Carnival called the day before we left on our cruise. My husband answered and he had this look on his face like, what's going on? The PVP was looking to speak to Kevin. My husband was like, sure you can speak to him... but he's 4. Even after being told that, they've called twice more!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I was getting (almost daily) phone calls from "our PVP". Especially if I actually opened an e-mail from Carnival. Well, my husband was. It's his name on that account, but my e-mail address.

He would call and ask for my husband. I would tell him, I'm the one you want to talk to. I do the trip planning. I would say every time "don't call me, I'll call you". My husband was finally home one day when he called, so I had him tell the PVP to stop calling. That worked.

How do i get Carnival to stop calling me to book a future cruise? I never had a PVP or any other person assigned to me as i usually book all of my previous cruises online. They are calling both my house number and my cell phone about 2-3 times per day.

I guess we are lucky they have never called us.