Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

My next cruise is a back2back, at the end of the first cruise I will have 138 points, ending last cruise of the back2back I will have 149 points. Do I get the crystal block on this last cruise or do I have to book another to get it?

And do we get 2 blocks my husband has the same points?

Thanks for the information.

Linda

My next cruise is a back2back, at the end of the first cruise I will have 138 points, ending last cruise of the back2back I will have 149 points. Do I get the crystal block on this last cruise or do I have to book another to get it?

Linda

I believe that it is one block for the two of you.........and you get the block on the cruise that you have hit the 140 points........at least that has been my experience.

Linda

You should get the block on the last cruise. If you are linked, you will only get one blick.

I believe that it is one block for the two of you.........and you get the block on the cruise that you have hit the 140 points........at least that has been my experience.
Yes....one block per couple.

I have found that it is 50/50 to receive it on the ship. I've just called C&A when we got home to have one shipped.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Sounds good to me.

Will be in on oasis on oct 22 through nov 5 and in orlando a few days before that. Do you live in florida? Or maybe we can meet on a cruise?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'm on the Harmony right now till 10-14 then go to Grandeur on 11-18 to 12-21 this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are on the Indy next month, should get a block but hope we don't as our next cruise is on Symphony. If we end up with a Indy block I would be willing to trade for a Oasis. I responded to this thread so it would be easy to find in Nov. happy cruising

E-mail me and when you get back - I will trade an Oasis for the Indy if I still have one.

oconeebassman at hot mail dot com

I also have a duplicate Crystal Block (new in the box) that I would like to trade for one that I do not have.

I would like to trade my Radiance of the Seas crystal block for one of the following: Quantum, Ovation, Mariner, Explorer, Sovereign, Voyager, Navigator, Enchantment, Empress or Majesty. If interested, let me know at delitchfield at aol dot com

Currently I have an Ovation, Oasis and Radiance block for trading. I am looking for:

Quantum

Navigator

Empress

Voyager

Enchantment

Explorer

Majesty

E-mail me if you are interested in a trade at oconeebassman at hot mail dot com

Thanks,

I can make a trade now for your Ovation and I can give you Explorer.

Block update.............I currently I have an Oasis and Radiance block for trading. I am looking for:

Quantum

Navigator

Empress

Voyager

Enchantment

Majesty

E-mail me if you are interested in a trade at oconeebassman at hot mail dot com

Thanks,

You've got mail! NV for Radiance

Sent from my iPad using Forums