checking in separately?

slurry57

I am the primary pass holder and was wondering if I can check in without my husband. I know it says we cannot board separately, but can I go through security and wait for him to arrive a little later? We have been on several cruises, but this is the first time we are not arriving at the exact same time. Thanks for your help!!!!!

I am the primary pass holder and was wondering if I can check in without my husband. I know it says we cannot board separately, but can I go through security and wait for him to arrive a little later? We have been on several cruises, but this is the first time we are not arriving at the exact same time. Thanks for your help!!!!!

You can go through security separately, check-in separately, and board separately. Just print out two copies of the SetSail pass.

Wow that was a fast reply!!! Thanks you sooooooo much!:) One more weird question, are there any restrooms outside the terminal? (Port Everglades Thanks again

Not sure what terminal you mean but we found one at terminal 18. It's down at the end past all the entrances to the terminal building. I don't know about the other terminals in Port Everglades.

Wow that was a fast reply!!! Thanks you sooooooo much!:) One more weird question, are there any restrooms outside the terminal? (Port Everglades Thanks again

Yes...there is one (just ask one of the porters or RCI staff to point you in the right direction) also of course there are restrooms inside the terminal.

Does it matter if the Set Sail Pass has both names on it? Or should you print one for each of you with only one name on it?

I don't think it matters, but I'd go with the single name option, possibly to minimize questions from security and check-in.

Easy to print out two with single name on each....if you have a problem just set up each or one as a cash acct and make the change onboard to the credit card you'll both be using. Or have the person with the cc check in first....This won't be a problem and it's done often when cabin mates don't checkin/arrive at the same time....nothing new for the terminal staff.

So, if DW and I are checking in as suite guest and DS, DIL, and GDx2 aren't, but my AMEX is on all accounts, how does my credit card get approved for their check-in? Do I have to find them at check-in to show the card? Can they go in the suite door with us? I am guessing not.

So, if DW and I are checking in as suite guest and DS, DIL, and GDx2 aren't, but my AMEX is on all accounts, how does my credit card get approved for their check-in? Do I have to find them at check-in to show the card? Can they go in the suite door with us? I am guessing not.

You would have to present the credit card when the kids check in.

Why don't you just go in the regular line with them and all of you go up to the checkin counter together.