Driver in St. Thomas

Yunqi

Thanks for your responses. I wasn't aware of the ports board. I'll look into that. Thanks.

I hope to find a driver/taxi that will take us around the island. Basically, a private tour guide.

Paul

Edited by Yunqi

Thanks for your responses. This does have to do with Princess because I will be on a Princess ship.

I hope to find a driver/taxi that will take us around the island. Basically, a private tour guide.

Paul

I see you are sailing in December. While the port and downtown shopping area will be open, no one knows right now what shape the rest of the island will be in. As I'm sure you've seen it was very badly damaged in the hurricanes.

There are many recommendations on trip advisor and the ports board. You may want to wait until closer to your sailing date to contact them, as right now they are likely focused on personal recovery efforts.

It is also not guaranteed that the cruises will be stopping there in December - things could change between now and then - that is just Princess' best guess at this time.