Adventure of the Seas Room Choice

Hi All! Hoping for some input from those who have sailed on Adventure before. We currently have a mid/hump cabin booked on deck 6 - room 6322 and I'm seeing there are few available now on the back of the boat. Room 9390 is on the far left and doesn't have a notation like the others next to it of obstructed view. Not sure what the extent of the obstruction on the other rooms are?

If you could pick the middle of the boat or the back which would you go for? I picked middle because ease to get to stairs/elevator and the bump out view on the balcony but wondering if the views overall in the back are "better". Understand this is subjective but looking for others input who have stayed in either/or. TIA :)

We have 9392 booked for a B2B next May-June. I've read that there's no or little shade on the deck 9 aft end balconies but can't be seen from the deck 10 balconies above. Ours next door to it has some shade but can be seen from the deck 10 balconies above. If 9390 were the only aft available though, we'd choose it over the hump for the view and size. Even with the extra walking. You get a side and aft view from that balcony. We sailed aft on the Explorer and will grab any aft on any Freedom or Voyager class ships. There really isn't much of an obstructed view. Search out Voyager Class Pictures on the internet and you'll see.

There you go, someone posted a pic.

Edited by P&C4/16/67
sp

We like middle, side-facing. Plus, on Adventure, I don't like deck 6 because the balcony wall is all metal, as opposed to half metal, half glass on deck 7-10. I'd also stay away from deck 10 to avoid potential noise from the pool above. So 7, 8, or 9 for us.

We like middle, side-facing. Plus, on Adventure, I don't like deck 6 because the balcony wall is all metal, as opposed to half metal, half glass on deck 7-10. I'd also stay away from deck 10 to avoid potential noise from the pool above. So 7, 8, or 9 for us.

what does it mean when you say the balcony wall is all metal on deck 6 instead of half glass? we booked a B2B on deck 6 first time with a balcony and really don't know what to expect. I imagine it will be a small balcony since it is on the side 6514 but I was confused by your comment.

We were in 9690 on the first leg of our B2B in June. While the balcony is smaller than other afts, it is still larger than the balcony in a balcony room. We were in a JS on our second leg, mid ship deck 10, and we rarely went on the balcony because it was so narrow. For us, it is aft as often as we can.

He's talking about this. One was deck 6 and one deck 9. Didn't really bother me personally. Everyone has a preference [emoji1]

4abd0df2e92271826ab4a8d40354e146.jpg882f6310cf25f887cee7d1dc99c09579.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just booked a Junior Suite 1612 on the Adventure - Deck 10 - front edge of the "Hump.". After booking, I read that this suite's balcony is split by a pipe going down the middle. Anyone have input on this.... ? Other than the balcony, it looks good to me....

Would it be worth an extra $2,000 to upgrade to a Grand Suite?