Cruise history now available in C & A section of RCCL website

PEBBarney

You can now view your cruise history in the C & A section of the RCCL website.

No more question of what level you are, what cruise is missing or how many credits did I earn for that cruise.

Thought everyone would want to know.

Great addition.

Pretty impressive. They had all 15 of mine accurate EXCEPT they showed me on a cruise in DEC 2004 but indicated that I was "not qualified". Since I was just getting off of a HAL cruise that week, I doubt they would give me C&A credit.

Go to RCCL website and log in. Under the large picture they always show, click on Crown and Anchor Society which is the last one listed on the right. That will open to the page. On the left of the page it says to activate your Crown and Anchor. Click on that. ;)

Have you cruised with RCCL before the one you have in two days? If not, you are not able to see or activate Crown and Anchor because you have to complete a cruise and sign up with them first.

Pretty impressive. They had all 15 of mine accurate EXCEPT they showed me on a cruise in DEC 2004 but indicated that I was "not qualified". Since I was just getting off of a HAL cruise that week, I doubt they would give me C&A credit.

They have all of mine correct and the Platinum status is accurate. They also have the "does not qualify" in green strips on the page after almost all of the cruises. Maybe it means a suite or extra point?

Took a while to get through to the goods, but once I did find my credits, it is neat! They have me down, but "none qualifying" for two cruises that we booked and not taken. One was just a held stateroom for a day.

Also, when you go to the RCCL web page now, look at the top of the page. Your name, C&A status and a link to go directly to your cruise history are there.

This is what I see. I'm in the good Old United States.

We are working to extend Crown & Anchor Society online account services internationally. These online account services are not currently available for all countries. Stay tuned!

Look on the main RCCL web page...perhaps at the bottom. Make sure that you are not listed as being from another country. That happened to me once and I was getting all kinds of good deals on cruises, only to find out they were for Europe.

I am a diamond member, and it shows me as one, but 2 cruises are missing. 1 on Viking Serenade, and 1 on Song of America. There is no link yet, apparently for "request missing cruise credit". I don't want it to be harder to get to Diamond Plus than it already is.:D But it is pretty cool to finally have the "members only" section of the website. I will probably wait a few months to fix it anyway. I still have to find cheap one way air to Hawaii, before I call them next:)

They have all of mine correct and the Platinum status is accurate. They also have the "does not qualify" in green strips on the page after almost all of the cruises. Maybe it means a suite or extra point?

The ones they have for me as non qualifying are ones I booked but wound up cancelling..........

It has my 24 cruise credits but lists me as Diamond................any other Diamond Plus people out there??Wondering how yours was listed............

I know C and A does have it right cause we got our DP stuff in the mail yesterday..........Now to the next level(49:eek: :eek: :eek: )..........that should take awhile..;)

Okay, I just set it up. But it shows me with 4 cruise credits - I've only taken 3 cruises. They gave me 2 credits for my first Voyager cruise. It was only a 7 nighter in an E2 stateroom. Somebody on another thread said you get an extra credit for signing up - maybe that is true. I'm not complaining.

I already knew I was going to Platinum on my cruise leaving next weekend. But I'll go from Platinum to Diamond in March. Yippee!

Wow P8. You went from like Gold to Diamond Plus in no time at all! LOL:D I wish we lived closer to Florida!

-Patti:)

I will have a problem verifying the Viking Serenade cruise, too. I went with Joyce somebody, who was the office secretary at work in 1992. I don't even remember her last name, and we didn't hang out too much together on the cruise. Pretty much just shared a cabin. :-)

Wow P8. You went from like Gold to Diamond Plus in no time at all! LOL:D I wish we lived closer to Florida!

-Patti:)

Patti---Hey,that took me 4 1/2 long years cruising..;) Our first was the Voyager May 2001...(and yea,it helps ALOT living here in FL!!)But our next one is going outta your state!!

The ones they have for me as non qualifying are ones I booked but wound up cancelling..........

It has my 24 cruise credits but lists me as Diamond................any other Diamond Plus people out there??Wondering how yours was listed............

I know C and A does have it right cause we got our DP stuff in the mail yesterday..........Now to the next level(49:eek: :eek: :eek: )..........that should take awhile..;)

Thanks, mystery solved. :D

I went back and looked closer and you are so right. I had put a hold on a 3 day mini pre cruise before our 11 day for the Empress and canceled it. Others were I had moved cabins and upgraded several times on cruises.

They are the "does not qualify".

Archived