150 Central Park Question Oasis

Hello,

We were on the Harmony in May, we dined at 150 Central Park four evenings, it was a regular menu, not a tasting menu...question, on the Oasis, is it a tasting menu or regular menu?

Regular menu.

THANK YOU for asking this question. I was wondering the same! We have friends who recently returned from the Harmony and raved about 150CP, but a lot of the menus I've seen recently were tasting menus, which would NOT work with my picky husband!!

HELP!

Gosh, I honestly don't know which we had at 150 Central Park on Oasis or the difference between the tasting menu and the regular menu. :o

It was what I would call a "set menu". There was one menu for the first part of the week and another for the second part of the week.

Was that the tasting menu or the regular menu? :confused:

Whatever, it was very good with excellent service! :)

LuLu

HELP!

Gosh, I honestly don't know which we had at 150 Central Park on Oasis or the difference between the tasting menu and the regular menu. :o

It was what I would call a "set menu". There was one menu for the first part of the week and another for the second part of the week.

Was that the tasting menu or the regular menu? :confused:

Whatever, it was very good with excellent service! :)

LuLu

If the menu changed mid week then that would be the tasting menu and is no longer offered on any of the OA class ships.

The regular menu has an appetizers, entrees and desserts section either multiple choices in each section.

If the menu changed mid week then that would be the tasting menu and is no longer offered on any of the OA class ships.

The regular menu has an appetizers, entrees and desserts section either multiple choices in each section.

Thanks , Ken!

We love 150 and will eat there twice in our upcoming cruise. The menu is set, no picking off the menu, it changes mid week. The cucumber martini is to die for.

This was not the case on Oasis this past June.

The menu has changed at 150 CP on all ships.

The person that I was replying to had stated incorrectly that the menu was still the tasting menu.

Gotcha. I guess I incorrectly assumed that they were talking about their first hand experience on the Oasis.

Does anyone know why they changed it?

I really like the tasting menu on Allure.

I noticed on harmony it was a traditional menu but assumed that was due to Wonderland?

I dont know for sure but I would assume that a menu that one can select from different dishes has a much wider appeal than a set menu where the dishes offered may not appeal to everyone in the party.

We had zero interest in trying 150CP when they had the tasting menu however it is now our favorite specialty restaurant.