Quick, hotel access blocked off.

KyleClark

Bayside Market is close to you and the port. There are a couple of donut shops and coffee shops there as well. Most of the stores will be closed until 8 but after that you could wonder around. There is some outdoor seating where you can watch the bay and see the boats go in and out. Not the ideal thing to do with luggage but it might do in a pinch

The conclusion. I was awake at 4:30am so I went to front desk to ask for a refund. The night manager Pierre was great. He asked me what time we were leaving for the port. I told him 10am He thought for a minute and said " no worries, I will have someone drive you in the hotel car. So at 9:45 We went downstairs and the valet lot was empty except for a Range Rover. I asked for Kerwin. He had a valet grab our bags and put them in the Range Rover. After a few quick illegal turns against the flow of traffic we arrived at the port 15 minutes later. The hotel came up BIG. I appreciated the way they solved my problem. I am just hoping others had success.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The conclusion. I was awake at 4:30am so I went to front desk to ask for a refund. The night manager Pierre was great. He asked me what time we were leaving for the port. I told him 10am He thought for a minute and said " no worries, I will have someone drive you in the hotel car. So at 9:45 We went downstairs and the valet lot was empty except for a Range Rover. I asked for Kerwin. He had a valet grab our bags and put them in the Range Rover. After a few quick illegal turns against the flow of traffic we arrived at the port 15 minutes later. The hotel came up BIG. I appreciated the way they solved my problem. I am just hoping others had success.

That sounds great.

Glad you were able to arrive at the cruise terminal on your schedule.

Enjoy your vacation.

Thank you for returning to tell us the rest of the story.

Fantastic that hotel came through in such a big way for you.

Glad it worked out so well! Kudos to the hotel.

Did you get your Vibe passes?