Two nights on Solstice

Thanks GUT for the review, glad you enjoyed the Solstice despite the particular issues that arise with the short itineraries.

And welcome back Mic from the Sub Continent. Hope it was good and no Delhi Belly.:loudcry:

Hi ccc.

I hope your right, next week we pay for our cruise on the Solstice to NZ. We are a little concerned at the moment about the negativity.

Cheers Bob.

Hi there Bob...

No need to worry, we have cruised on the Solstice 5 times, ... including NZ,.... and she is a magnificent ship, with a great crew, we found the service excellent, and the food..and the cabins...... all fantastic.....we are die hard Princess cruisers, but we do love the Solstice...just gorgeous....

Obviously a totally different vibe to the short booze cruise type of thing....

I think we are onboard with you!..just paid the balance a few days ago....

Cheers

S&D

Ah, dear Mr Gut.....

so glad you were able to take the Solstice cruise, albeit only a short one, so happy to hear you actually got there in the end... hoping you are able to keep cruising for a while yet, and we hope to catch up with you at some stage again....

cheers:):)

S&D

Ah, dear Mr Gut.....

so glad you were able to take the Solstice cruise, albeit only a short one, so happy to hear you actually got there in the end... hoping you are able to keep cruising for a while yet, and we hope to catch up with you at some stage again....

cheers:):)

S&D

G'day from the 'Bay' Sandra and Dave, enjoy Solstice, just avoid the noro.

BTW what happened to the champagne glass signature Sandy? :confused:

Hi s & d.

We are cruising on the solstice on the 22nd Jan. Are you guys on the same cruise?????

Cheers bob.

Ps. If you are see you at the sunset bar on sail away.:):):)

Yes Bob,, we are with you...we will try and make it to the sunset bar, there will be about 6 of us... we also have 4 other friends travelling with us too, not sure if they will be there tho....

goodness, you will have such a great time, she's a beauty.....

cheers

S&D

G'day from the 'Bay' Sandra and Dave, enjoy Solstice, just avoid the noro.

BTW what happened to the champagne glass signature Sandy? :confused:

Hiya Les,..lovely to hear from you... we will be in the bay next week for a couple of days!...

I will have to find my bubbles again won't I, I changed my sig and seemed to lose stuff!!!

Well, the noro seems to be everywhere it seems, it was on a few of the ships we sailed on in the past..I had it badly only once...on the Sun P.....I sent a thankyou to the medical staff after,.... and received HUGE arrangement of flowers from the captain for my troubles...lol...they certainly looked after me....

We always use the hand sanitiser, and also take our own, but I think its just luck of the draw...I absolutely wouldn't let it put me off cruising...lol.....

off I go to find my bubbly gif...lol..... Ah..found it lol.....

cheers

S&D

Edited by S&D

Hiya Les,..lovely to hear from you... we will be in the bay next week for a couple of days!...

I will have to find my bubbles again won't I, I changed my sig and seemed to lose stuff!!!

Well, the noro seems to be everywhere it seems, it was on a few of the ships we sailed on in the past..I had it badly only once...on the Sun P.....I sent a thankyou to the medical staff after,.... and received HUGE arrangement of flowers from the captain for my troubles...lol...they certainly looked after me....

We always use the hand sanitiser, and also take our own, but I think its just luck of the draw...I absolutely wouldn't let it put me off cruising...lol.....

off I go to find my bubbly gif...lol..... Ah..found it lol.....

cheers

S&D

Love the cocktail sig it is you, stay safe.