Labadee jet ski - swapping drivers ?

Doolie89

Hi all!

Just wondering if anyone can advise on this excursion if you buy a driver and passenger are they able to swap at any point during the excursion so one of us drives one half and the other drives the other half?

I am going to say why not. I am not sure if they are going to monitor that. I know when we booked ours for coco here in a few weeks I told my wife she has to get her own I wont be sharing :)

Hi all!

Just wondering if anyone can advise on this excursion if you buy a driver and passenger are they able to swap at any point during the excursion so one of us drives one half and the other drives the other half?

Yes, but make sure you tell them that both people will be driving when you check in. They will check both of your drivers licenses, but they will also fit both of you with a harness that goes over the life vest. The harness has handles the the rider on the back can hold onto.

Yes you can do it. My friends did it. Just make sure that both attend the safety briefing before the ride. The problem is that it is hard to know when is the "middle of the way", so is very likely that one of you will drive for a longer time.

Yes. There was people that let them know in the safety briefing that they will want to change drivers and they were able to do so. The guide let them know at one of the stopping points that they could change then because it was about half way through. :cool:

Hi all!

It's been many years, but when I did do this, they had the driver/passenger swap at the half way point.

I will caution for a couple that is both physically fit, changing positions on the watercraft isn't too hard. For a larger than average couple trying to do this away from the dock can be quite comical.

Edited by BillOh
typo

My DW had enough issues getting on one near shore.

Ponder your ability to mount a bobbing watercraft in the ocean.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

True, but the person who might have issues getting on the jetski in the water could just stay on the jetski. The stronger of the two could take a swim and then climb on the back.

True, but the person who might have issues getting on the jetski in the water could just stay on the jetski. The stronger of the two could take a swim and then climb on the back.

As long as you remember to the put the stronger on as driver first. :D