Question about becoming Platinum on B2B2B

ready2cruzagain

We are doing a b2b2b on the Epic in January. Each cruise is booked individually. Half way through the second cruise we will have enough days for Platinum. According to NCL Faq's we will get Platinum status on the 3rd cruise.

This is from their faq's page:

If I change tier level during a back to back cruise, will I receive the benefits for our next tier?

If your back to back sailing was booked as two different reservations, and you graduate a tier after your first cruise, you will receive the benefits of your new tier on your second cruise. If your sailing was booked as one reservation, you will not receive the new tier benefits on your current cruise. You will receive benefits for your new tier on your next cruise.

My question is, do I need to talk to someone on the second cruise about getting the Platinum benefits on the third cruise and if so...who?

We are doing a b2b2b on the Epic in January. Each cruise is booked individually. Half way through the second cruise we will have enough days for Platinum. According to NCL Faq's we will get Platinum status on the 3rd cruise. ...

My question is, do I need to talk to someone on the second cruise about getting the Platinum benefits on the third cruise and if so...who?

Because benefits aren't given until after qualifying cruise, you have to wait until finish of second cruise. And it takes a day or two for Miami to update computer records. So wait until second day of your third cruise and go to the Latitudes desk. If there is no Latitudes desk go to CruiseNext consultant to get everything updated. Ask for Platinum perks vouchers. Then go to Guest Services to get a new key card with your Platinum status on it.

I didn’t have to wait. I received my new status benefits in my cabin the first day of the second cruise and my new key card had the new status.

If you let Lattitudes know a couple of days before the third cruise they have time to verify the information.

I didn’t have to wait. I received my new status benefits in my cabin the first day of the second cruise and my new key card had the new status.

If you let Lattitudes know a couple of days before the third cruise they have time to verify the information.

Thank you so much for all of your help!

Looking forward to being Platinum on NCL!:cool::D

• 8 months later...
I reached Platinum during the first cruise of a B2B. I didn't check with Guest Services or do anything to check into it, but my key card for the second cruise was Platinum and I had all the perks from Day 1 of the second cruise.

Here's the Latitudes Rewards Overview from NCL's website:

https://www.ncl.com/ca/en/latitudes-rewards-program