Spray glitter

SoftballMom8

Bring gel glitter... it stays better and less mess! And we all learned a lesson... never ask CC about glitter! Apparently a touchy subject. Will add to the tablecloth, smoking, sharing drinks, run runners subjects that should be avoided.

You know, this is why I sometimes throw my hands up in disgust with fellow cruisers. It's why I'm looking more and more at premium lines. It seems like we as a society have given up on thoughtfulness, consideration, pleasantness and congeniality. We must shoulder our way through life, pushing past our fellow man in the search for whatever pleases us. Screw whoever it affects, "I want what I want when I want it."

Do you think that by sailing on a premium line there will be no (or less) "I want what I want when I want it" type people? Just curious. My husband and I have spent plenty and gone to 5 star resorts, staying in a penthouse suite, and still saw plenty of people with entitlement attitudes. Sometimes that happens even more often when "premium" services are involved.

Of course I do not see wanting to spray a little glitter in your hair as being thoughtless. As longs as you do it in a careful manner and wipe up any over spray there should not be an issue. At least not one of the magnitude that posters are making it out to be here.

Glitter hairspray isn't any worse than clothing with "sparkles". At work I hate holiday season when people (mostly women) start wearing more "glittery" clothing. The "sparkles" fall off everywhere and is almost impossible to clean up - even with a vacuum!

Glitter hairspray isn't any worse than clothing with "sparkles". At work I hate holiday season when people (mostly women) start wearing more "glittery" clothing. The "sparkles" fall off everywhere and is almost impossible to clean up - even with a vacuum!

Thankfully most of the horrible, glittery clothing was left back in the last decade.

While I am not a fan of the 'I want what I want' mentality, I don't really see a problem with glitter hairspray, if that is what you are referring to.

Glitter hairspray operates just like regular hairspray, so there's not going to be any more mess or overspray as there would be in any other cabin where people are using hairspray. It propels a very fine glitter inside the spray.

If that's not what we're talking about...then yeah I vote for no regular glitter or spray craft glitter.

This is a funny thread.....I personally hate glitter and my friends and family know that so they always send me mega glitter cards for birthdays and Christmas....I open the envelope and see it's glitter and throw them away! You get that stuff in your house and it shows up FOREVER!

I never knew glitter could be so controversial.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is Cruise Critic. Everything is controversial. Always interesting to read different opinions.

Oh my gosh, if Carnival allows it, they accept it's messes! It's a little glitter and a whole lot of happiness for your daughter! Trust me, the stewards can handle a little glitter!

There is a reason Steiner's Salons aboard Carnival ships don't offer glitter hairspray services: Carnival doesn't want to clean up the mess.

maxresdefault.jpg