Officers on Marina now?

RJB

Keep in mind that many times the start of a Transatlantic is a common time for a change in staff, especially if they are from Europe.

Thanks, I am aware of this. Depends upon how long they have been on. Either way I am sure we will have a great time since all the staff is very good. Would be nice to see some of them from the past. It is harder now that they have six ships, but all their people are wonderful.

Bitob -

I know!!! I love Nolan's trivia sessions. Enormous fun -- he is so quick-witted. And no one else does his song-related 20th question -"Three (or 4 or 5) little words" to complete a lyric of a song.

I'm hoping we can get him to do Scattegories again on the Marina T/A this December. We did it last year, once each week of the cruise on Riviera's T/A. Great fun. He threatened to never do it again because it started to edge into "Full-Contact" with lots of raised voices about what was an acceptable answer. Then he turned the tables on the participants and asked for voice votes on what would be acceptable. Calmed everyone down as they realized their answers would also be judged by the rest of the players.

Bitob -

I know!!! I love Nolan's trivia sessions. Enormous fun -- he is so quick-witted. And no one else does his song-related 20th question -"Three (or 4 or 5) little words" to complete a lyric of a song.

I'm hoping we can get him to do Scattegories again on the Marina T/A this December. We did it last year, once each week of the cruise on Riviera's T/A. Great fun. He threatened to never do it again because it started to edge into "Full-Contact" with lots of raised voices about what was an acceptable answer. Then he turned the tables on the participants and asked for voice votes on what would be acceptable. Calmed everyone down as they realized their answers would also be judged by the rest of the players.

Different strokes. We don’t think he’s fun or funny. We are disappointed Nolan dean is cd. We avoid him on the ship. At least he’s getting off in Miami. The next leg which we are on will be an improvement

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh my gosh, you just made my day (and trip) to hear that Bois is onboard. My late husband and I thought he was the "best." Can't wait to see him.

I agree - he IS the best. I can only hope he'll be on Marina next Fall when we next sail on her.