Next Shore Excursion Sale?

Dang... I missed the last shore excursion sale. Every time I tried to book something, I got a error message. This morning I tried using a different browser other than Crome and it worked! But, I missed the sale prices.

So Team Cruise Critic... Any insight as to when I might Shore Excursion Sale pricing again for December sailings?

:confused:

Dang... I missed the last shore excursion sale. Every time I tried to book something, I got a error message. This morning I tried using a different browser other than Crome and it worked! But, I missed the sale prices.

So Team Cruise Critic... Any insight as to when I might Shore Excursion Sale pricing again for December sailings?

:confused:

No discernable pattern to sales, keep checking the Cruise Planner.

There's one right now for the December 3rd Freedom sailing.

Yes. My Dec 3 Freedom excursions are all on sale. And RCCL must have adjusted their exchange rate ( to CAD ) because everything I already booked (in CAD) is discounted a few dollars less. I cancelled and rebooked those that have a >$10 difference. Since there are 4 of us.

Through midnight tonight, unless they extend another 24 hours as they did last time and the time before. ��

(And it's for cruises that leave on or before March 31, 2018.)

Thanks for that, I've been avoiding planning anything for our late April cruise because of uncertainty of certain islands, I'll check again after Thanksgiving.

Last year and the year before, they had pretty good excursion sales during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend. Including cruise sales as well. 2 years ago, on Cyber Monday, we booked 2 balconies on Anthem with a BOGO sale and received $400 OBC per room. But I did not see the same offer last year. I'm curious to see what the offers will be this year.

dp