Questions About Diamond Plus Benefits

Ski-Lady

After our last cruise we have finally made Diamond Plus but now it seems we have had some of our benefits reduced.

I seemed to remember that we would each get a free bag of laundry on a cruise of 5 days or longer. I think I recently saw a picture of Diamond Plus benefits that listed the laundry benefit as $10 off a bag for a cruise of 8 days or more. Have we lost the free bag(s) for our up coming 7 day cruise?

I think we both get a BOGO specialty dinner for days 1 or 2. I was going to buy the 5 night dinning package for our up coming cruise so we would have 7 nights of specialty dinning. When I went to book online it tells me I must pick a night on either day 1 or 2 negating one of our BOGOs. I've never had to pick a night for the multi night packages before. Is this a new policy or just another one of RCI's IT glitches?

After our last cruise we have finally made Diamond Plus but now it seems we have had some of our benefits reduced.

I seemed to remember that we would each get a free bag of laundry on a cruise of 5 days or longer. I think I recently saw a picture of Diamond Plus benefits that listed the laundry benefit as $10 off a bag for a cruise of 8 days or more. Have we lost the free bag(s) for our up coming 7 day cruise?

I think we both get a BOGO specialty dinner for days 1 or 2. I was going to buy the 5 night dinning package for our up coming cruise so we would have 7 nights of specialty dinning. When I went to book online it tells me I must pick a night on either day 1 or 2 negating one of our BOGOs. I've never had to pick a night for the multi night packages before. Is this a new policy or just another one of RCI's IT glitches?

When we buy the specialty dining package we have always had to book the first restaurant on either the first or second night.

As far as I have seen, Diamond Plus still get one free wash & fold bag per guest.

When we have had such conflicts we check in with the particular Dining Room Manager e.g., Chops, Giovanni's, etc and asked to have our BOGO benefit moved to another night. They usually accommodate us. Your 5 + 2 predicament was not one we have had before.

As far as I have seen, Diamond Plus still get one free wash & fold bag per guest.

We just did a 7day Oasis and we received our two laundry bags.We got off of the Oasis and drove to Tampa to board the Empress the next day and were told that no laundry bags on a five day cruise

We just did on our Anthem cruise....we did one free wash-n-fold bag but could have done two during our 9 nighter and could pick any day we wanted...one for each of us so we could have done two using different nights.

We just did on our Anthem cruise....we did one free wash-n-fold bag but could have done two during our 9 nighter and could pick any day we wanted...one for each of us so we could have done two using different nights.

Thanks for the feedback, that's how it was on iur last cruise too.