BOA MyCruise Points

I'm sure this has been asked and answered but I can not find it in a search.

I cashed in 15k of my points for a $150 Shared OBC for our cruise in February. I also cashed in 10K from my wife's account for a $100 share OBC for same cruise. It has been about 2 weeks since I entered the orders. Does the credit show up any where on the Cruise Planner portion of RCCL.com? I don't see the credits there.

Also I assumed "Shared" meant that either my wife or I could use the OBCs. Is this a correct assumption?

Thanks for any help.

I'm sure this has been asked and answered but I can not find it in a search.

I cashed in 15k of my points for a $150 Shared OBC for our cruise in February. I also cashed in 10K from my wife's account for a $100 share OBC for same cruise. It has been about 2 weeks since I entered the orders. Does the credit show up any where on the Cruise Planner portion of RCCL.com? I don't see the credits there.

Also I assumed "Shared" meant that either my wife or I could use the OBCs. Is this a correct assumption?

Thanks for any help.

Shared means the OBC will be split beteween the guests. However, if your accounts are linked, the OBC will be combined anyhow,.

OBC from Visa points is applied in order of sail date, so if your cruise is a long ways off, it might be a while.

Shared means the OBC will be split beteween the guests. However, if your accounts are linked, the OBC will be combined anyhow,.

OBC from Visa points is applied in order of sail date, so if your cruise is a long ways off, it might be a while.

Thank you. Will I see the credit somewhere on the RCCL website under my cruise?

The On Board Credit is visible on your emailed Booking Confirmation that you can call and request. I have NOT had the Bank of America On Board Credit show up under my Payment Tab in my Booking Dashboard (My Cruises - RCCL Website). It will be posted by Day 2 of the cruise. Happy sails.

It used to be only after you were onboard but Royal changed it to where the OBC is available for purchases prior to your cruise.

The OBC will NOT show up under the Payment tab. After you log into your cruise dashboard, you have to click and go to CRUISE PLANNER.

Once it's posted, you should see your OBC at the top of Cruise Planner (and may also get a pop-up window about applying them to your Cruise Planner purchases). If you don't make any pre-cruise purchases with it, the OBC will be available to spend onboard.

FYI, I redeemed points on October 23rd for my November 18th cruise. The next time I checked my Cruise Planner was on October 25th and the OBC was already there.

~ Judy

It used to be only after you were onboard but Royal changed it to where the OBC is available for purchases prior to your cruise.

The OBC will NOT show up under the Payment tab. After you log into your cruise dashboard, you have to click and go to CRUISE PLANNER.

Once it's posted, you should see your OBC at the top of Cruise Planner (and may also get a pop-up window about applying them to your Cruise Planner purchases). If you don't make any pre-cruise purchases with it, the OBC will be available to spend onboard.

FYI, I redeemed points on October 23rd for my November 18th cruise. The next time I checked my Cruise Planner was on October 25th and the OBC was already there.

~ Judy

Good to know. Thank you for teaching me something new.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

~ Judy

Ditto. It worked this way for my Anthem cruise this past July. I used some of the OBC to purchase a dinner package prior to the cruise and the balance was used onboard. I had no problems whatsoever.

• 8 months later...

Hi.

I am ready to cash in my BOA points for OBC but have a quick question.

Can I just request "individual" since there are four of us spread out in three cabins

that will be linked to one credit card? My dd is with her boyfriend and my son is with his

friend and my dh and I in one cabin together but when I did online check in, I had the four of us

under one credit card. Therefore, any charges that are made to the account for the four of us

will draw from my OBC, is this correct?

Thank you very much.

Hi.

I am ready to cash in my BOA points for OBC but have a quick question.

Can I just request "individual" since there are four of us spread out in three cabins

that will be linked to one credit card? My dd is with her boyfriend and my son is with his

friend and my dh and I in one cabin together but when I did online check in, I had the four of us

under one credit card. Therefore, any charges that are made to the account for the four of us

will draw from my OBC, is this correct?

Thank you very much.

You are correct.