Any decaf soda¿

BearsCruise

I am actually a diabetic with high blood pressure so I drink sugar free, caffeine free soda. I contacted the NCL Access desk prior to sailing and they told me they had sodas that would fit my requirements but didn’t tell me what they would be in the email. On both the Getaway and Escape they had Diet Sierra Mist and Diet Ginger Ale that I drank so I am assuming that would be the case on all ships but not positive due to the vague response from the Access department.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am actually a diabetic with high blood pressure so I drink sugar free, caffeine free soda. I contacted the NCL Access desk prior to sailing and they told me they had sodas that would fit my requirements but didn’t tell me what they would be in the email. On both the Getaway and Escape they had Diet Sierra Mist and Diet Ginger Ale that I drank so I am assuming that would be the case on all ships but not positive due to the vague response from the Access department.

We will be on our first cruise since my husband was diagnosed with diabetes. I would really appreciate your opinion of how they handle this. If they are good at handling it we may actually be able to relax a bit instead of worrying the whole time if he's going to feel ok.

We will definitely be conscious of the sugar/carbs but if they are also somewhat on the ball, it will be a bit easier. Thanks in advance and enjoy your cruise.

If you wouldn't mind, can you email me and let me know?

JoAnn dot Nickl at Yahoo dot com

We will be on our first cruise since my husband was diagnosed with diabetes. I would really appreciate your opinion of how they handle this. If they are good at handling it we may actually be able to relax a bit instead of worrying the whole time if he's going to feel ok.

We will definitely be conscious of the sugar/carbs but if they are also somewhat on the ball, it will be a bit easier. Thanks in advance and enjoy your cruise.

If you wouldn't mind, can you email me and let me know?

JoAnn dot Nickl at Yahoo dot com

JoAnn,

I will email you with details later, but in the meantime you have nothing to worry about. They were great!

John

They have Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, Club Soda. The Sierra Mist and the Ginger Ale should be fine. Stay away from the Mt. Dew - when I was in college that would be what some students would drink to stay away.

They have Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, Club Soda. The Sierra Mist and the Ginger Ale should be fine. Stay away from the Mt. Dew - when I was in college that would be what some students would drink to stay away.

Stay away from who?

They also have Diet Sierra Mist. We've also had Mug Root Beer and Orange soda.