Diet drinks...

boowaaccaa

Does Carnival have diet pop? Light iced coffee, low calorie juice etc?

Thanks!

About all I can positively remember is unsweet ice tea, of course you can buy diet colas: diet coke, but not sure about diet coke zero or Sprite. The lemonade and all juices were , I assume were naturally sweetened. We have never used the bottomless bubbles package so are not sure what else is available. You might want to consider checking that package and see what else is offered. Hope this helps.:D

Mac

I saw Diet Coke and Coke Zero at the bars, and I think the coffee bar can make coffee drinks with low or no sugar, I always saw sugar substitutes available. The Iced tea on the lido deck and in MDR is unsweetened. That's all I can think of, but I know Carnival tries to be accommodating as possible for people on a sugar restricted diet.

I bring my Coke Zero and sugar free red bull with me. If for some reason I want something sugar free (I can't really drink sugar drinks), I will drink the unsweetened tea. The packets of tea, lemonade, etc. are good to bring too and you can add them to your water. Sometimes we will order diet soda at dinner and they do have it for 2.50 plus grat. We love to bring our own ice cold cans to dinner though and always have the room steward keep ice in our coolers for soda and bottled water ( red bull and wine) too.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

And if you ask for a Cherry Coke Zero, they'll tell you they don't have it....and that's technically true.

...So just ask for a Coke Zero with grenadine. :D

So much for sugar free then... grenadine is mostly sugar, I think... (I have to avoid sugar for diabetes, but Cherry Coke Zero is my FAV!)