You Make Me Feel Like Dancin'...

sparks1093

...gonna dance the week away! Woot! Single digit dance! Booked Glory 619 days ago and we're finally in single digits. I can almost taste that CCL Thanksgiving dinner now! And the temps here in Vermont are finally getting to where they should be this time of year so the warmer clime will do us good:).

I'm dancing with ya so I know the feeling! Have a great cruise!!!

And here's wishing you a good cruise also!

Enjoy your holiday cruise! It sounds like it's been a long time coming.

It has been a very long time but for the moment I am reveling in the fact that I have two cruises completely paid for. That doesn't happen often.

Sparks, have a great Holiday cruise! We did one last year on the Vista out of NY, where it's cold enough now to have ice formed overnight. Great way to escape the frigid temps!

We're going to Punta Cana for 10 days before heading to Florida for our T Day. I'll wait until December before cruising again. SkyMaster enjoy the Magic, it's a great ship!

Sparks, have a great Holiday cruise! We did one last year on the Vista out of NY, where it's cold enough now to have ice formed overnight. Great way to escape the frigid temps!

We're going to Punta Cana for 10 days before heading to Florida for our T Day. I'll wait until December before cruising again. SkyMaster enjoy the Magic, it's a great ship!

Thank you! I hear we have the first forecast for snow this evening so we'll enjoy those warmer temps for sure.

...gonna dance the week away! Woot! Single digit dance! Booked Glory 619 days ago and we're finally in single digits. I can almost taste that CCL Thanksgiving dinner now! And the temps here in Vermont are finally getting to where they should be this time of year so the warmer clime will do us good:).

So jealous;) have a great time. We booked The Glory about 390 Days out and we are now down to 184 days!!

So jealous;) have a great time. We booked The Glory about 390 Days out and we are now down to 184 days!!

If our experience is typical the remaining time will seem to fly by and you'll be noshing on a Guy's burger before you know it! I've read a lot of good things about Glory.

If our experience is typical the remaining time will seem to fly by and you'll be noshing on a Guy's burger before you know it! I've read a lot of good things about Glory.

You will love it! We did it back in 2015 for the Western Caribbean, so this time it's Eastern. The layout is easy to gt around and yes those Guy's Burgers are awesome:) The Alchemy Bar isn't too bad either;)

Have a great cruise, sparks!! We're from Wisconsin originally, but moved to Florida last year so understand your excitement about leaving the cold. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the Glory when you return!

Have a great cruise, sparks!! We're from Wisconsin originally, but moved to Florida last year so understand your excitement about leaving the cold. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the Glory when you return!

Hope to have a review with some nice pictures (well, as nice as I can take, anyway:eek:).