new deli menu

difi

When I was on the Dream a few years ago, they made skinny pastrami sandwiches. On the 3rd day, I saw the picture of one hanging up. I asked for mine to look like the picture, and from then on that's what they made for me. I hope it's the same on the Glory. Best pastrami sandwich since i left N.Y. in '85.

Only problem is there have been reports that the sandwiches have been premade. Prefer them made to order so I can get it my way.

I like them made to order also. Maybe they are doing this to reduce the lines at the deli. They should also figure out something to reduce the lines at the pizzaria. They never have enough pizza ready and this leads to the long lines like the deli.

Edited by JohnSpo

209ce5b2576f7fe40ab3b2a1de9dc229.jpg

The popular turkey on a country roll is now served on a pretzel bun. That's a fun "twist" pun intended.

And here is a recent thread on the new deli. Folks, searches are not hard to do here, they just take time away from raising post counts to the board. ;)

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2554586&highlight=new+deli

The only sandwiches I recall being pre-made was the new Cubano Mixto sandwich because it is more time consuming to build those. I've seen them pre-made in shops in Tampa for that matter.

Edited by sanmarcosman

209ce5b2576f7fe40ab3b2a1de9dc229.jpg

The popular turkey on a country roll is now served on a pretzel bun. That's a fun "twist" pun intended.

And here is a recent thread on the new deli. Folks, searches are not hard to do here they just take time away from raising post counts to the board.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2554586&highlight=new+deli

Will they still make sandwiches to order? For example meatball sandwich sounds good but would order without ricotta if possible

The only sandwiches I recall being pre-made was the new Cubano Mixto sandwich because it is more time consuming to build those. I've seen them pre-made in shops in Tampa for that matter.

Why is the Cubano Mixto more time consuming to make than a Reuben?

You're welcome. We enjoyed the greater variety on the new menu and consider it to be an upgrade.
We just got back Sunday and loved the deli and thought it's an upgrade as well. Even though all pre-made they were good. The meatball, turkey on pretzel bun, Reuben, Cuban, southwest wrap were all good

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Forums mobile app

I personally don't like the new deli menu.

I just came off the glory 9 days ago and the sandwiches are pre made and sitting out on a shelf, then heated or pressed.

I work for a health dept and seeing that they were sitting out in the open.... No freaking way was I eating one of these sandwiches; especially the turkey.

I personally missed the turkey on a country roll.

So has the lox and bagels always been on the Deli menu? The reason I ask is because I was on the Breeze in September and walked all over the buffet looking for lox and bagels as that is what I wanted for breakfast. I even asked and they said that they didn't have any so I had to eat something else. I am not really a breakfast eater but I do love lox and bagels. I will be on the Sensation on 11/25 and looking forward to them again.

I personally don't like the new deli menu.

I just came off the glory 9 days ago and the sandwiches are pre made and sitting out on a shelf, then heated or pressed.

I work for a health dept and seeing that they were sitting out in the open.... No freaking way was I eating one of these sandwiches; especially the turkey.

I personally missed the turkey on a country roll.

Turkey on a country roll was my favorite too...

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app