beverage and voom

kathyemma

We are sailing Saturday on Harmony. I was able to buy myself and alcohol package that included VOOM. I got my daughter (18) the refreshment package and had to buy VOOM separately. Do they not normally bundle the refreshment with the VOOM?

There's not really a "normally" with Royal. Promos vary constantly.

We are sailing Saturday on Harmony. I was able to buy myself and alcohol package that included VOOM. I got my daughter (18) the refreshment package and had to buy VOOM separately. Do they not normally bundle the refreshment with the VOOM?

I was also able to get the Deluxe Package and Voom combo but I never seen the Voom combined with a non-alcoholic bev package. But like Bob said... it can vary so it might happen.

dp

I believe someone reported buying a refreshment+VOOM combo.

I was able to on Adventure in September and the same is showing up for Harmony in January.

$143 for the week in total.

edit: Sorry, this was for the soda package, not refreshment. Never mind :)

I was able to on Adventure in September and the same is showing up for Harmony in January.

$143 for the week in total.

edit: Sorry, this was for the soda package, not refreshment. Never mind :)

Well, Still good to know as it confirms that a non-alcoholic bev package and voom bundle "can" be available

Thanks.

dp

May I ask how much you paid for the alcohol plus voom package? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you were asking me, I had a Canadian Booking in CAD funds, and paid $73.43 per day and that included the 14.5% gratuity that was added, so $514.03 for the 7 day cruise on Anthem. About $64 was the advertised price in the Cruise Planner.

dp

If you were asking me, I had a Canadian Booking in CAD funds, and paid $73.43 per day and that included the 14.5% gratuity that was added, so $514.03 for the 7 day cruise on Anthem.

The grats are 18% but only apply to the drink portion of the combo - no grats on the VOOM portion.

There was an alcoholic beverage package bundled with Voom for our February Freedom cruise. I don't remember the price as we don't care about hooking up to internet on vacation. I thought it was a weird combo though. Are they not getting enough people to sign up for one or the other?