Zip line on Harmony

tennislvr8

On the ship, it is fun but over in 30 seconds. On labadee, you have the ride up to the zip line and a good 3 minute ride down. It is really a cost to benefit analysis...I did the on-ship twice and was done. dkids did the ship and labadee. there are more grins and smiles in labadee but the ship is right there.....YMMV

Why don't you try the free one onboard and see if the experience interests you enough to try the pricey one on Labadee? :D

Im thinking of trying on ship first but the excursion is on sale and I'm cheap. If I order now can I cancel on ship for refund if I don't like it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Im thinking of trying on ship first but the excursion is on sale and I'm cheap. If I order now can I cancel on ship for refund if I don't like it?

You can cancel for a full refund 3 days before your sailing date. Once onboard, you have to cancel 48 hours ahead of the excursion to get a credit to your onboard account.

You don't have to decide between the two experiences as you can always do the one on the ship. You just have to decide if you want to spend the money for the Labadee line. I don't think the one one the ship is enough of an experience to really give you much of a feeling as to whether or not you would enjoy the one at Labadee. Watching some on-line videos might give you a better idea.

First time zipliner, trying to decide between zip lining on the ship or purchasing the excursion on Labadee, thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

This is sort of like comparing a child's ride at a fair to a full-on roller coaster at a theme park.

If there is NO ONE in line in front of you on the ship's zipline, it would still take longer to walk up, clip in, and go than to actually ride it. It is over in a blink of an eye. You go from one crew member's arms to another crew member's arms in a flash.

Labadee is massive, hundreds of feet in the air, and the main piece is a real thrill.

Ship:

Labadee:

I signed up to do the Zipline on Labadee last June and when I went on the practice run I got so terrified that I couldn't do it. One of the workers was so nice and he drove me up to the big one and let me check it out and I just couldn't do it. He drove me back down and told me to tell the workers at the zipline stand that I couldn't do it and they gave me my money back in OBC. My daughter did the zipline and said it was awesome. Since it is on sale now I would just get it if you have no fears.

I signed up to do the Zipline on Labadee last June and when I went on the practice run I got so terrified that I couldn't do it. One of the workers was so nice and he drove me up to the big one and let me check it out and I just couldn't do it. He drove me back down and told me to tell the workers at the zipline stand that I couldn't do it and they gave me my money back in OBC. My daughter did the zipline and said it was awesome. Since it is on sale now I would just get it if you have no fears.

My experience trying the zipline would be very similar to yours.:eek: