FLL airport directly to Port of Miami-cheapest private transport?

Knighton

Sorry. I looked hard at Florida Departures threads but everyone seems to have a hotel involved in their transfer and I don't know if this makes a difference. I'm going directly from FLL airport to Port of Miami. My usual private transfer service has stopped doing cruise transfers. 2 of us with 3 large suitcases. I'm willing to try Uber or Lyft, but is there another reliable but inexpensive private service (no sharing) anyone can recommend?

Thanks!

If no sharing is a priority then your options are Uber, Lyft, a taxi or a limo/car service.

1. Uber X or a standard Lyft should handle 2 passengers and bags for about $35 or so

2. A taxi will run about $70+tip

3. Car service/limo from Go Airport or Larry's will run closer to $100+ -- and a lot more if you choose some stretch Hummer with a stocked bar :cool:

I would be very hesitant to fly in the day of your cruise. If you absolutely cannot fly in the day before, at the very least book the first flight of the day.

An ice storm in Atlanta or Charlotte will shut down travel all over the country.