Can't add foster son to ship at capacity...

Tdawn11883

Last year I was booked on a 7 day cruise out of Tampa. One week before the cruise, my Mother unexpectedly passed away. I had not insured the cruise, and was prepared to lose all my money. A few days before the cruise left, I called them to let them know I would not be sailing, and they were so kind and found a way to refund most of my money in a future cruise certificate. I had 60 days to rebook. I used it to sail on the Jewel TA last month. I suppose you could say that corporate can be cold hearted at times, but the people they employ are the greatest ever! By the way, i have 2 more cruises booked, and they are insured!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Last year I was booked on a 7 day cruise out of Tampa. One week before the cruise, my Mother unexpectedly passed away. I had not insured the cruise, and was prepared to lose all my money. A few days before the cruise left, I called them to let them know I would not be sailing, and they were so kind and found a way to refund most of my money in a future cruise certificate. I had 60 days to rebook. I used it to sail on the Jewel TA last month. I suppose you could say that corporate can be cold hearted at times, but the people they employ are the greatest ever! By the way, i have 2 more cruises booked, and they are insured!

And then it was our good fortune to meet you on the TA.:)

Price on this suite on this cruise just went down 8% ... FYI

For Cruise Reservations1-800-427-8473

Please note there is a price change on the cruise you are tracking. These were rates as of 12/8/2017. You can book this cruise online or call:

We will continue to send you updates as they are available.

446_med.pngAnthem of the Seas

Royal Caribbean Cruises

stars_4.5.png

8 Night Bahamas Cruise

Departing: Bayonne (Cape Liberty), NJ

Sailing: December 14, 2017

CategoryOld PriceNew PriceChangeInsideSold OutSold Out-OutsideSold OutSold Out-BalconySold OutSold Out-Suite$1762 pp$1624 ppprice-went-down.png8%

TRACKING THIS CRUISE

Price on this suite on this cruise just went down 8% ... FYI

For Cruise Reservations1-800-427-8473

Please note there is a price change on the cruise you are tracking. These were rates as of 12/8/2017. You can book this cruise online or call:

We will continue to send you updates as they are available.

446_med.pngAnthem of the Seas

Royal Caribbean Cruises

stars_4.5.png

8 Night Bahamas Cruise

Departing: Bayonne (Cape Liberty), NJ

Sailing: December 14, 2017

CategoryOld PriceNew PriceChangeInsideSold OutSold Out-OutsideSold OutSold Out-BalconySold OutSold Out-Suite$1762 pp$1624 ppprice-went-down.png8%

TRACKING THIS CRUISE

The available cabin is 8624, a Family JS.

Call Royal and speak to a supervisor, it will take a while but someone will cancel and you should be able to waitlist and get that spot. Sadly my husband and I had to fight to other way we lost a foster child and they still wanted us to take her out of the country with no legal rights. It just took the right department to get them to understand. Prayers that it gets worked out.