Norwegian Escape

kattlinx13

Hello. So I had an inside cabin booked for my May honeymoon. The other day I upgraded to a balcony- room 13130 (cat be) It is 13 mores from the back. Is this absolutely horrible? I usually stay midship but midship is a lot more expensive. I got the free perks... unlimited beverage ( had already) upgraded dining... WiFi and shore excursion. Can anyone recommend where we can use the dining plan and where we should eat on the Escape. Also... with the free dining, when can u book the restaurants??? Also what can you recommend me using the excursion credit for when we get to Bermuda. I have never been to Bermuda and also have never been on the Escape. We have only done the Gem. Thanks. Sorry I feel sooo lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

13130 is towards the front of the ship. It probably has the bed near the balcony.

The ride shouldn't be too bad.

Your SDP can be used in Teppanyaki, Cagney's, Margaritaville, La Cucina, Le Bistro, Moderno, Pincho Tapas (SDP + $7 upcharge), Bayamo (SDP + $15 upcharge).

Food Republic (highly recommended) is a la carte only/SDP not used there.

You can book reservations 90 days before sailing (100 days when in a suite).

Thanks everyone. We have never eaten in any of the specialty restaurants as whenever we cruise we have always had so many people with us. This time is our honeymoon so now we have the dining package. I have no idea where to eat. Definitely the hibachi. We love that. Any ideas are appreciated.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Le Bistro and Bayamo are a bit more "upscale" with a higher dress code. Either would be nice for a romantic dinner. I prefer Bayamo but many people really like Le Bistro.

Food Republic is great for lunch.

Cagney's is also very good.

I suggest doing a Google for the menus or searching the Escape threads and seeing what appeals to you.

Someone has a link to fairly current Escape menus. Hopefully, someone will post it.

Sorry to piggy back but can you use the speciality dinning package for lunch?? Or is it only dinner

If the restaurant is open for lunch and accepts the SDP, you can use the SDP.

Pinchos Tapas (for ex.) would be 1 SDP plus $7pp upcharge.

You don't have to use the SDP if going a la carte is better for you.

Idk if you watch YouTube but search for “sea cruisers” they have a full in detail of their time on the ship and show the menu and what they ate. Look at the 2015 videos because they had the sdp and they go to almost all those restaurants you were looking to see. They are awesome!! I love Amy and Elizabeth [emoji3]