Quest better on Freedom or Oasis

oldmom

I have cruised RCCL numerous times, but never made it to Quest (to be honest- I have trouble staying up that late). But I want to go to cross off my RCCL bucket list-yes I have ziplinned on Oasis-and i am afraid of heights! Which ship would be better to go to it-in your opinion-doing freedom next week-Oasis in June? Thanks

I have cruised RCCL numerous times, but never made it to Quest (to be honest- I have trouble staying up that late). But I want to go to cross off my RCCL bucket list-yes I have ziplinned on Oasis-and i am afraid of heights! Which ship would be better to go to it-in your opinion-doing freedom next week-Oasis in June? Thanks
\

I've found Quest varies tremendously based on the Cruise Director. Ken Rush use to have the best, with Ricky Matthews a close second.

PS, I got to the launching area of the zip line and chickened out.

Thanks Bill- I almost backed out on the zipline- I think I would have at the last minute-but I was all in gear-and my husband was on the other side with the camera phone- he told me later that he was sure I was going to stop when he saw me pause and actually looked down. But back to Quest- do you know who the cruise directors are on the Freedom and Oasis- have to admit that I usually do never pay much attention to who they are-unless they are really funny!

Thanks Bill- I almost backed out on the zipline- I think I would have at the last minute-but I was all in gear-and my husband was on the other side with the camera phone- he told me later that he was sure I was going to stop when he saw me pause and actually looked down. But back to Quest- do you know who the cruise directors are on the Freedom and Oasis- have to admit that I usually do never pay much attention to who they are-unless they are really funny!

This link was created to help RCL cruisers to get answers to specific questions.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2492675&source=72427

Post 60

The 10th item down gives a link to current cruise directors

I am not sure anyone can say which Ship has the better Quest game, it all depends on your CD and the participants and how it is run.

Yes, I was thinking not only the CD but the participants will play a big role. Alas, no way of anticipating who will be cruising with you.